1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
38,759 Posts
Well you guys yesterday was perhaps the worst day I've ever had. I got hit by a car that then drove away making it a hit and run.

I have a shattered shoulder and a fractured arm. I need surgery for my shoulder :(

I even made it into the news but for the wrong reasons...

http://i.stuff.co.nz/auckland/93314...ition-after-being-hit-by-car-in-mt-wellington
OMG that is awful, i hope the catch the fucker who hit and ran. I hope you have a speedy recovery. Sorry this happened to you.

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
The hit & run driver sure did a dirty deed there ...... ok that was terrible fpalm

But seriously hope you're ok, what a scummy weasel for fleeing.. speedy recovery man

Hope the fucker gets caught somehow

·
FAKE HAPPY
12,532 Posts
This sucks, I hope you'll recover from this fast. Did the car just drive away? Was the driver found? Were there any witnesses? By the way, congrats on making the news, I guess.

·
Premium Member
19,333 Posts
Damn, AG, that sucks. I recently had a much smaller "accident" *wink wink nudge nudge* that ended up with me having a fractured rib and bruised lungs but holy fuck I don't have to have surgery and this was partly my own fault. I would be so goddamn furious if it were a hit and run like this. I hope they somehow catch the fucker.

The worst part, that I've found out, is trying to sleep. It's a fucking pain....literally. I wish you the best girl. Hang in there!

Reactions: Jay Valero

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you guys so much for all the kind comments<3

And I found out that they caught the asshole!! Some people further down the road when it happened got his licence plate number and immediately called the police. I don't know what will happen with him but my Mum (who was with me when it went down) had to talk to the police.

He literally appeared from nowhere! The road was clear so we went to cross then the next thing I know I'm on the road and there's a whole bunch of chaos! Our next door neighbour volunteers with the ambulance services so she immediately ran out of her house to help (it happened almost right outside my house).

It's crazy cos my phone which was in my hand when I got hit went flying but had no damage whatsoever! To help me they had to cut through my clothes including my favourite leather jacket and my new Seth Rollins shirt which I'd literally just put on for the first time that morning :(

I'm prob having my surgery today, gonna need pins and a plate put into my shoulder.

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
The car died I assume :troll

But really enjoy the painkillers - don't get addicted!

Okay now but really hope the guy who hit you gets the book tossed at him, hit and run is very not cool and hope they patch you up real good

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
Jeez that fucking sucks. Remind me not to bitch about my day today.

Glad they caught the asshole though.

I wish you a speedy recovery.

- Cheers

1 - 20 of 92 Posts