Did I deserve the ban?

61 - 80 of 337 Posts

·
Banned
4,704 Posts

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
IIRC there was a thread about something random (it wasn't the funny pictures thread or any funny thread) and somebody asked that user "wtf is this in your sig?!" and the user replied "Hulkamania runs wild brotha"

I'm sure it was a sig that's (of course) visible wherever you post, in or outside of rants. This one

As for calling someone a virgin. That's not cool. I think the problem was not that he called him a virgin, I think the main reason is that he commented the look of someone that is actually not allowed in that thread. Still, a ban is a little bit too harsh
Yeah i think I seen someone having it as a sig before but anyone who would ban over this is either over patriotic or can't take a dark joke.

So implying someone is a virgin(which is done mostly on daily bases on the internet) is not cool but wishing death on someone should be permitted? I wonder if there is any fault in this theory:side:.

·
Banned
4,704 Posts
Yeah i think I seen someone having it as a sig before but anyone who would ban over this is either over patriotic or can't take a dark joke.

So implying someone is a virgin(which is done mostly on daily bases on the internet is not cool but wishing death on someone should be permitted? I wonder if there is any fault in this theory:side:.
Like I said, it wasn't because Dib used virgin of all insults and hit a nerve so evil virgin Evo was upset. It was more that in the PYP thread nobody wants spam, especially when it comes to comments to the pictures.
People post these pics to have fun, they don't want to hear comments how silly they shirt, their hair or how silly the friends on the photo look.

Maybe a harmless joke like "you look like the brother of []insert celebrity[/]" but that should be it

·
Banned
8,267 Posts
To be honest with you all, most people who run around calling other people virgins are usually virgins themselves 9 times out of 10.

Once you actually do the deed you realize it isn't a huge deal and that losing your virginity doesn't really change anything at all except stressing about why your throat hurts after you've gone down on a girl or worrying if the girl you just banged has a STI or something.

But yeah, Evo isn't a virgin but for those who are, be proud of it.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Like I said, it wasn't because Dib used virgin of all insults and hit a nerve so evil virgin Evo was upset. It was more that in the PYP thread nobody wants spam, especially when it comes to comments to the pictures.
People post these pics to have fun, they don't want to hear comments how silly they shirt, their hair or how silly the friends on the photo look.

Maybe a harmless joke like "you look like the brother of []insert celebrity[/]" but that should be it
More like nobody wants spam as long as it can be a negative spam. If you would spam something how hawt they look or how that hawaiin shirt just perfectly matches the color of the rainbow and you would be good in anyones book. If anything it's one of those threads where telling the truth or a harmless "you might be a virgin" joke is not permitted.

But white knight away and tell every female staff member how hot you are and you'll be right as rain:cheer. I honestly have no idea why that thread even exists besides people constantly looking to raise their damaged self esteem. It's a sad tale really.

·
Banned
1,904 Posts
As for calling someone a virgin. That's not cool. I think the problem was not that he called him a virgin, I think the main reason is that he commented the look of someone that is actually not allowed in that thread. Still, a ban is a little bit too harsh

So implying someone is a virgin(which is done mostly on daily bases on the internet) is not cool but wishing death on someone should be permitted? I wonder if there is any fault in this theory:side:.
And maybe you two fucking virgins should fuck. Eachother.

·
What?
13,511 Posts
I can bury you on this topic if you really want Dib... It's been a while but you seem to be begging for it.

Aside from the fact that there are specific rules relating to that particular thread, I made a joke when I posted a photo and then you made an obviously abrasive and inflammatory comment towards which had no basis in reality which I promptly "let slide" by making a passing comment at least acknowledging you and your shitty, pathetic existence in an attempt to be fair. You then proceeded to follow up more than once with the same line of baiting that you did earlier LONG after the topic had passed and others had been posting and discussing other things. You were taking the thread off topic by doing so and attempting to bait me into retaliating and further taking the thread off topic for no reason. This is all aside from the fact that you yourself haven't posted a photo in the PYP thread so really you have no right to be making cruel comments like that in the first place nor should you be passing judgement on peoples appearances.

It's a textbook definition of baiting. Once is borderline and that is totally fine to let slide but to do it repeatedly after the first instance (which was attempted to be put to bed by yours truly) is begging for reprimand ANYWHERE on the forum let alone somewhere like the PYP thread.

I engage in friendly banter with those who I consider myself friendly with. I do not put you in that category so basically you can shut the fuck up and taste my dick in your mouth.

Should I keep going or is that enough for now?

·
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated
3,884 Posts
'Wrestling Forum politics' is serious businessssssss.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
strike 1 Genesis

strike 2 Evo

Dib, PLZ.

·
Boiling ramen at 1am because life is still happeni
4,206 Posts
EDIT: page stretch

Dib is dope with me. Never really saw him being a cunt to anyone. He's like knapmann's previous gimmick but with less pedophilia and more emo.
wat

Also, lmao @ suddenly turning hostile towards everyone in hopes of shilling out Dib. This won't bode well.

·
Banned
1,904 Posts
wat

Also, lmao @ suddenly turning hostile towards everyone in hopes of shilling out Dib. This won't bode well.
I remember ponies.

And I'm not "shilling out" anyone. Dib is a harmless poster who gets bullied by bandwagoners because it's easy and mods are silently allowing it. I'd rather have a hundred more Dibs here then yet another early 30s cool kid life failure who tries his best to fit in with a clique on a wrestling subforum.

61 - 80 of 337 Posts