Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last sunday after Church i was having a private talk to the vicar of my local church. When suddenly he started stroking my leg and telling me how he wished I was in the church quire, so he could pump God straight in to me.

I like all men hate queer fuck and even worse pedo vicars. So when he removed his gown I beat him down with a cross. I beat him close to death. As it says in the bible I eye for a Eye, I thought i would stick my jap eye up his ass and give him a taste of his own medicine. This gave me great pleasure and caused him some serious pain.

once i finshed i left him on the floor in a pool of his own blood and my seman, but since then he has been phoning me asking for more kinky sex.

What should i do and have any of you experienced any thing like this.

Peace

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
havent you like already been banned 3 times?

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Well i remember Wilber always ended each post with Peace so i reckon Mr BoogieMan here is really Wilber in disguise.

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
I think he'd fuck a damn gerbil up the ass if he was given the chance. That's the kind of sick person he is.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
newbie619 said:
Ok you hate gays so you fuck a guy? that makes you gay. And dont say it doesnt, it was a man and you fucked him in the ass (apprently) that makes you queer. Dumbass.
Its only queer to take. An ass is an ass it that simple.

Don't knock it until you try it baby, Im sure i can sort you out, P.M for a funky time.

kliqster - It is true that i would bone anything, but you say it like its a bad thing. In fact its a good thing, my cock brings so much happiness in to peoples lives. I think i should be made a saint

Peace

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm tha real IT

Its clear that you have never entered the world of brown love. Its only queer to take it up the ass baby.

One day you may know the pleasures of anal sex, but until you that day you will have to be content with poo fingering your self while wacking off

Peace

P.S P.M I'm tha real IT im sure i know a few filthy queers with no standards, providing you have the cash

·
Registered
289 Posts
You're not the boogie man, you're wilber.. the most annoying fucker in forum history.. and above all else, you are and will always be a little bitch ass faggot that never leaves his house, never logs offline, and tries to insult people with momma and poppa jokes, get a life soon, son.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm tha real IT, I in fact am The Boogie Man, it says it on the side of the screen so i must be.

This Wilber Character seems to have gotten on your nerves. Did he often bang your mumma and papa. Did he nail them like there was no tomorrow on your bed and cum all over your pillows? Did he tell you of his sexual conquests and about how you papa gives better head than your mumma?

Or was that your uncle?

Peace

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
I'll do the same as i did with all the other's.

You have this ONE warning. If you continue to post obscene, offensive comments, I will ban you.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Im 20 years old and I find this guy offensive. Somebody please ban him. A warning is too good for him.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts