Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
What?
13,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After awakening from a rather strange afternoon slumber I remembered my dream which, now that I think about it, makes perfect sense. I now know exactly how this forum works and will reveal all to the others. Even though I may be banned and this will be covered up, probably rendering me with about as much credibility on this forum as Ghetto Anthony. Remember me as a freedom fighter. Or not. Because I'd totally be for this scenario tbh.

Basically I was a Walter White-esque character and was an awesome drug chemist. After slumming it in the little leagues for a while I finally got introduced to the mack-daddy drug lord who I was going to start producing for. Who was it? Who else could it of been?

Headliner.

You crazy fucking black dude! He is a world-wide distributor of various different types of illegal substances. With all the smods and mods organising and taking care of his dirty work at different levels. Taking out the competition and people who get too close to finding out about their operation. Think about it. We have staff members all over the world working in different locations to spread our product, he usurped the throne from Rajah who must of been making bad business decisions in his old age, he basically runs the whole company while the fat-cats at Vertical Scope collect their cash.

The sooner he fesses up the sooner the truth can be revealed. The memberships are a convenient way of laundering the money and none of us are any wiser for it.

Your move K, your move.

·
Super Moderator
19,329 Posts
I might very well be the first unfortunate soul to have had the privileged, and I use that word fucking lightly, to read this in full. And I did. And after reading this I feel I have to say this... I'm going to PM you later about the whole fucking drug thing. I need you to pick up a package for me in the future.

Savvy?

·
Super Moderator
19,329 Posts
I know you're running the moonshine racket down south Crofty. No need to be frontin me ;)
Of course...but we have to expand our business. I mean sure we can make the fucking money we are already making or we can try to expand. And that's what my next PM to you will be about. Expansion. It's a win/win for both of us. You'll see.

·
What?
13,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is it racist of me to say that's who I visualised when I met Headliner in my dream?

Because it seems kind of racist to me.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts