Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To tell BDV i'm sorry. I shouldn't have posted the banner. It was wrong of me to do so.

Oh look, how'd that get there.

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
I removed it once, I've done it again, once more and you're banned I'm afraid.

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HEY I took time off from playing vidya games to make that.

But whatever you think is best is good enough for me.

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
It goes against posting someones picture without permission and racism rules. I could bring the flame rule into it as well but quite frankly I don't need too. Why don't you channel your energies into something more constructive with your time away from computer games? Like this.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
BrckBrlnXII said:
HEY I took time off from playing vidya games to make that.

But whatever you think is best is good enough for me.
Yea, and look at the wonderful things that came from all that hard work.

I got a laugh outta it, from a comedic standpoint. But rules are rules, hilarity aside. I got the joke, but it went a little overboard. Postin it back into your sig after it was taken out though....not a smart move.

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't think I deserved 10 warning points for posting the banner the first time since I didn't think about the rules. You could've atleast gave me a verbal warning.

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
You clearly broke 3 rules, at once. That's pretty deserving of only one penalty for one of them. No?

·
Banned
1,489 Posts
Brck, are you high on drugs? Just wondering. You know I got my warning points beacuse I didn't think about my posts. But who gives a shit? You brake a rule, you're wanred. That's how it is, get used to it, and if you don't want too, that's just too bad.

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Yes, nice job on editing a picture, BrckBrln. I give you my gratitude because you know how to open a program and use it. I applaud you and hope you can do the same with a door,..you know, opening it and looking outside to see what the real world is like. :)

You like my sig right. :)

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
What I don't get is why everytime somebody gets warned for breaking the rules they start a rant. The mods and admins have a job to do and they do it. If you get warned so what. You broke the rules you pay. What's wrong with that? Is it the fact that they are doing their job?

I seen that banner before and I found it quite disgusting. BVD1 had every right to give you warning points. And for putting up the link I hope you get banned.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts