Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 160 Posts

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just... I really, really like women (with penises). It's not gay though. And I don't care if it is but the fact remains it is not gay. :armfold

The gayest thing I would do is fuck a twink's boipussi but they have to be mostly androgynous, thin, and in a certain age group. It's not homo when if you can't see a penis, you can't tell it's a boy. Like dictionary definition no homo.

·
B̴l̨e͡edįng͜ Sin ⛧
10,403 Posts
I don't care if it's gay or not but I do love them and they're the TOP tier fetish imo. :armfold

·
Registered
9,985 Posts
Liking women with penises is a little bit gay, but eveyone is a little bit gay for one reason or another, even if they don't know it.

Some dudes like to have their asshole fingerd or be fucked by a girl with a strap-on.

There's shades of gay. You can be a little gay without being gay.

·
Registered
10,984 Posts
The gayest thing I would do is fuck a twink's boipussi but they have to be mostly androgynous, thin, and in a certain age group. It's not homo when if you can't see a penis, you can't tell it's a boy. Like dictionary definition no homo.
If a guy fucks another guy, it's gay sex. It doesn't matter if the penis is in view or not.

·
Registered
10,984 Posts

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Is 'no homo' another way of saying 'in denial'?
No think about this, you see a HOT ass, indistinguishable from a woman, and you get a boner. You'd fuck that ass. But then you see a penis - albeit a feminine penis - how is that gay? It's no homo.

·
★ Liverpool FC ★
2,460 Posts

Reactions: zkorejo

·
Registered
9,985 Posts
No think about this, you see a HOT ass, indistinguishable from a woman, and you get a boner. You'd fuck that ass. But then you see a penis - albeit a feminine penis - how is that gay? It's no homo.

I might as well ask the expert.

What does a feminine penis look like? isn't that an oxymoron? Does it have particular traits not common with masculine penises? How can I tell if my penis is feminine or masculine?

·
Registered
10,984 Posts
A trans girl isn't a guy.

Well, knowing Oxi, he's talking about the middle range between transvestite and transsexual in particular.
He’d need to be more clear then.
To me personally, in my opinion, if you are born a male then you’re always male and if you are born female then you’re always female.

You can gender bend as much as you like but you can’t just change your sex.

Reactions: very_good
1 - 20 of 160 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.