Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty obvious this is going to happen with Jericho and Orton. After Over the Limit I think they will start their feud till Summerslam. This has a background to it from 2007 SAVE_US and to Orton punting Jericho in September 2010. This will be a way to give Orton a hopefully good storyline and put Jericho out again so he can do his Fozzy tour. Jericho/Orton Part 2 storyline, Orton face and Jericho heel... who wants it?

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
Sign me up for this, I want this without a doubt. Since Jericho returned as a heel, there's really no reason to not have them feud. Both have nothing to do now so might as well pair them up. Their match at Armageddon 2007 was pretty good, bar the stupid DQ finish.

·
Great One?..
10,841 Posts
It's going to be a good feud, I'm looking forward to it and unlike Punk, if Orton loses a few matches to Jericho clean it's going to be a top notch feud.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Been prediciting this myself in the Orton threads that have been popping up. I really think this is the direction they are heading to. Big summer program for both that will keep them out of the title pictures as well, after OTL of course. I for one am really looking forward to the feud (if this is where the WWE is going)

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
They both need something to keep them relevant so this is good, since the backstory is already there. Jericho can probably keep the upper hand through the first part of the feud until Orton swings it around and puts him out again near the end of the summer so Jericho can tour with Fozzy.

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
I'd mark if this feud was for the strap. We can only hope that we get another Y2J or RKO World title reign.

·
Registered
4,999 Posts
We could only hope rko vs y2j is the proposed title feud after this match. It would be interesting if jericho held the title with rko & shame-us as well as adr as challengers. I think we could see an awesome series of matches if they continued down this road.

Unfortunately the realistic story is that adr vs sheamus was just pushed back due to the botched count out last week. The E has to put jericho is something good and this feud for thw whc is a perfect fit for him, as is a move to sd.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Orton vs. Jericho and Sheamus vs. Christian through the Summer...?

Seems like I might be watching Smackdown! soon..

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
Orton vs. Jericho and Sheamus vs. Christian through the Summer...?

Seems like I might be watching Smackdown! soon..
I think they'll drag on Sheamus vs. Del Rio for as long as possible. Del Rio was moved over to be a WHC contender and there's really nothing he can do if he drops down. His move to Smackdown would be a waste.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
It's clearly looking like it will be Sheamus/Orton right now. Which is what I'm hoping for because the last thing I want to see is Orton/Jericho.

·
Premium Member
17,416 Posts
Hope so:mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark::mark:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts