Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the past 3 weeks on Raw he's got weak pops.Daniel Bryan got louder chants than Orton.Cena got the biggest entrance pop of the night.

That NY crowd was nothing special but last week his pop was weak too.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Another one of these?

Headliner, please man, can you open an Official Orton Hate Thread and all these guys can just go in there? It's needless having all these threads

·
Banned
1,630 Posts
I thought the title said that "Orton was the most over guy".

Anyways, I thought he got a pretty big pop when he oppened up the show and during the main event.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts

Anyways, I thought he got a pretty big pop when he oppened up the show and during the main event.
i also thought so...

i think people put the tv on mute when rko comes out so they can make a thread... his pops at the start of the show was great

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Another one of these?

Headliner, please man, can you open an Official Orton Hate Thread and all these guys can just go in there? It's needless having all these threads
Yeah,because saying Orton is less over than normal is "hate".

From what I remember his pop was weak.Cena got a louder pop.

The crowd was nothing special during the main event.

i also thought so...

i think people put the tv on mute when rko comes out so they can make a thread... his pops at the start of the show was great
Didn't put anything on mute.The guy isn't as over as he used to be
but it's obvious some of you don't want to admit it.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Yeah,because saying Orton is less over than normal is "hate".
No, what I was getting at was that this thread would invite a lot of hate, from both sides of the argument. I wasn't accusing you of being a hater, even though you sound like you are.

And it's ridiculous to compare anyone's pops to Cena's.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
umm....what? From what I heard Orton had the pop of the night almost everytime he was on screen. Bryan got huge chants, and some cheers, but they weren't louder than Ortons. Cena got hugely booed at first, and then got a good pop, but imo Orton's was still louder so I have no idea what you're talking about.
Nope.Cena got the pop of the night.

Bryan got louder chants.The "RKO" chant when he first came out and when he was in the main event was nowhere as loud as "Daniel Bryan".I don't like either guy so I have no reason to lie.

·
Banned
2,673 Posts
I don't remember a period of time that he was the most over. Cena has always been more over. There's more to being over than getting a big pop. No one else in the WWE gets the crowd involved in their match every night like Cena does. Most of Orton's matches this year don't have the kind of reactions that Cena's have had. And some of them have been dead until the usual big spots.

·
Registered
343 Posts
For the past 3 weeks on Raw he's got weak pops.Daniel Bryan got louder chants than Orton.Cena got the biggest entrance pop of the night.

That NY crowd was nothing special but last week his pop was weak too.
Whats your point? and please don't try and say Daniel Bryan is more over, the last few weeks, when he's come out to the ring his pops have been complete shit, most everyone besides Cena and Nexus arent getting that great a reaction, heel or face..I blame shitty crowds more than the performance of the Wreslters lately

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
insightful shit right here

great thread

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Cena is more over than Orton, but Orton is still the second most over guy in the company right now.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
VERBS!

Reactions: Shalaska

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Randy Orton has always been more popular as a contender than as a champion. That's why most of his championships are so short. His gimmick works when he's chasing something, because it makes him seem like a deadly hunter. But once he gets his "prize", he becomes really boring, really fast.

So it's no surprise that after 9 months of building momentum with the crowd, Orton is back down to his old level of reaction in 6 weeks.

Besides, the idea that Orton would ever replace Cena as the top draw was ludacris to begin with. He'll always be over, but never that over.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts