Wrestling Forum banner

I don't see why Austin returning is exciting

4598 Views 63 Replies 44 Participants Last post by  zombiemaster
Austin hasn't cut a good promo since his he became sheriff on Raw (with the exception of The Rock vs Austin for Austin's final match). Austin has been pretty bad for like the past 7 years in all his brief returns. I fail to see why I should cheer or mark for his bold ass anymore.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

· Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
67,308 Posts
Most people just want to see a Rock/Austin confrontation. all I wanna see is the Rock get stunnered, but that isn't happening. What you said about Austin, though, is laughable.

· #EMMAtained
5,839 Posts
I don't agree that he hasn't been good since coming back at all, he's been the same as he's always been. I've just never been a big fan of his, so I'm not too excited about him returning. Plus when someone comes and goes so much, them returning just doesn't seem as big.

· Registered
4,666 Posts
I agree with the OP. Austin's last returned sucked big time.

· Registered
7,244 Posts
he's the GOAT. him on my tv is always exciting.

· Registered
4,024 Posts
lol at OP saying Austin hasn't been good in years when he's a Hogan mark, Hogan hasn't been good in...well ever. People are always going to be excited for Austin because he's one of the most charismatic wrestler's ever and is always entertaining.

Oh and just in case you forgot UltimateHogan, Austin >>> Hogan.

· Registered
4,651 Posts
Austin hasn't cut a good promo since his he became sheriff on Raw (with the exception of The Rock vs Austin for Austin's final match). Austin has been pretty bad for like the past 7 years in all his brief returns. I fail to see why I should cheer or mark for his bold ass anymore.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.