Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
because that doesnt mean shit. dixie didnt say anything about being back in power.. all she said was hogan is basically out of power . which means bischoff has even more power now.... or am i missing something?

so basically bischoff having all the power now.. means bischoff can hire hogan back next week?

·
Registered
10,875 Posts
Nothing to miss the entire story is terrible. Its sad how terrible Eric Hogan and Dixie have all acted on screen with this story.The lines they have said are a embarrassment.

Im looking for change in 2011. TNA PPV contract and Orlando studio contract both end in 2011.

When will dixie realize when we can see it visually with our eyes.These guys are doing nothing positive for the company,

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im still trying to figure out how you can not own a company and kick somebody out.. and not be back in power. or have some kind of power. unless theres more to come.. or maybe im just borderline retarded

·
Registered
10,875 Posts
See this is where you are getting it wrong. You are not borderline retarded. Those people in TNA are retarded not borderline but are.

Ive watched TNA since day 1 but geez these high paid scum are terrible.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
I have feeling this story may play out really slow and take a long time to end but in the end I think you will see Hogan leave TNA but Bishoff stay.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
I have feeling this story may play out really slow and take a long time to end but in the end I think you will see Hogan leave TNA but Bishoff stay.
Both need to leave. Yes, Bischoff can be a good producer but he's the reason why 2010 has been shit, so has Russo and the others.

Anyway, what's really unfortunate for TNA is if Dixie DID give Paul Heyman what he wanted, everything would be different. In fact, there wouldn't be another power struggle storyline like Immortal.

As for Hogan, he probably needs a few weeks off or something due to his problems.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
All they have done is slapped an injunction on Hogan from spending TNA's money. When you take over a company if all the finances are in a holding company these will not be included in a takeover. Since the money in TNA was not Dixies (its her parents) when Bischoff and Hogan took TNA off dixie they didnt take the rights to spend Dixies family money as this is in a holding company.

So Hogan is still in charge but he cant spend any money meaning he cant pay wages hire new staff etc....

Im pretty sure thats the idea they was going for but it did come across extremely shitty on TV.

Both need to leave. Yes, Bischoff can be a good producer but he's the reason why 2010 has been shit, so has Russo and the others.

Anyway, what's really unfortunate for TNA is if Dixie DID give Paul Heyman what he wanted, everything would be different. In fact, there wouldn't be another power struggle storyline like Immortal.

As for Hogan, he probably needs a few weeks off or something due to his problems.
You watch the Heyman interview over and over and just cry at what could have been. 20 minute MCMG matches in the ME. would have been spot monkey heaven.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts