Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't get me wrong, he's a monster athlete, but his comeback has been pretty flat

He's lost most of his matches and disappears for months on end.

Now there's "reports" that he's possibly facing The Undertaker at WM, and people are actually clamoring for this match?! Gimme a break.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WWE has ruined Brock and for what? They paid him all that money just to book him like shit making his matches less important thus killing his drawing power which only hurts WWE. :lol at WWE logic
Thank You! He's been booked TERRIBLY!!!!!

I really don't have any desire to see him anymore. This isn't 2002/2003

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
THE ONE.
5,323 Posts
Regarding his win/loss record, wresting isn't a sport so they aren't the be all and end all like if he were to suffer losses in MMA or Boxing.

He had an absolute classic with Punk at Summerslam this year and showed what kind of dominance he can have over John Cena in his first match back which I doubt you can compare to any other match in WWE history.

The worry with Undertaker is that he might have to hold back a bit (which was the case with Triple H who is also of similar age and not likely to take the abuse a Punk or Cena would) however it will probably be a classic

If that doesn't convince you then watch this
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBROOOOOOOOOOOCK LLLLLLLLLLLLLESNAAAARRRR! :heyman3

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,621 Posts
I could have accepted his loss to Triple H at Wrestlmania if he didn't lose to John Cena the years before. But a monster like him should not have lost his first match. His win over Punk has effectively put his win/loss ratio to 3:2. It should be at least 4:1 so that he looks strong going against whoever he faces at Wrestlmania, which I think will be The Rock.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
They may book him terribly but that doesn't make me wanna see him wrestle any less. He's still a hell of a performer in the ring.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,529 Posts
He should have won all of his matches. Shitty booking is the reason his return has been underwhelming.

He lost in his first match back to Cena which was ridiculous.
I was okay with him losing at WM though, he did beat HHH twice overall.
But he should have beat CM punk without distraction/cheating.

Lesnar is a freak athlete and a blast to watch. I wish he was full time. As for a WM match with Taker? No thanks. I'd much rather see Brock vs Rock. Thats a money main event.

·
Registered
8,194 Posts
Brock Lesnar is an animal, to be fair, he should've had a few clean wins here and there, looks silly that he *always* has to cheat, as a monster heel.

·
Banned
356 Posts
I could have accepted his loss to Triple H at Wrestlmania if he didn't lose to John Cena the years before. But a monster like him should not have lost his first match. His win over Punk has effectively put his win/loss ratio to 3:2. It should be at least 4:1 so that he looks strong going against whoever he faces at Wrestlmania, which I think will be The Rock.
There is no point in even having Brock face Rock because both have been tarnished so much by having multiple PPV matches and suffering losses. If Brock wouldve crushed Cena and HHH then faced Rock at Mania 29 it wouldve easily been the biggest buyrate in wrestling history. Then again WWE cant allow two part timers to outdo Cena and HHH, pure ego over business.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Brock Lesnar turns me on and disgusts me all at the same time. It's complicated when he's on the screen.

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
He could lose every single match and he'll still look like the most intimidating freak of nature on the entire roster.

He has a legitimacy that no booking can squash.

That's his appeal for me.
That's a little extreme. Book him to lose against Funkosaurus in 10 seconds and he'll lose the credibility fast :D

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
If Brock has gone on the run that he should have been booked to, then the guy who eventually beat him would have got the best rub of their life. Imagine the potential of that.

My only negative with Lesnar is that he isn't around enough. That's it.

·
Banned
8,180 Posts
I could care less about his win/loss record at this point seeing as how he's a part time player who's booked liked an occasional hurricane.

Brock is the best powerhouse ever. He's an astonishing athlete, a meta-human almost, with the build and presence of a beast incarnate. That's all that matters to me.

·
Registered
116 Posts
He beat up CM Punk and he's supposedly the best in the world. Yeah, Brock Lesnar still has drawing power.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts