Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm no booker, and I'm not even saying these decisions are wrong, but def something to talk about. Right now we have a situation where Randy Orton, arguably the 2 or 3 biggest name in the company has been healthy for weeks, and he still hasn't been brought back. Also, we have Rollins (biggest heel on the roster), Ziggler (3rd biggest face imo and savior of Ss), and Ryback (who like it or now seems to be over), who do not have matches.

Now this is a difficult time of the year, where this PPV doesn't mean much in terms of results, because we know nothing major will happen until WM, but it could be used as a time to set up Mania feuds. Right now we have 3 major names, Rollins specifically, who have nothing going right now. Based on Raw it looks like a Rollins/Ziggler feud could happen, but where does that leave Orton?

Of course there is a month until Mania, but that really is not a lot of time considering how they progress storylines and feuds.

I left Bray of the list because he seems locked into Taker and he has no feud to finish and a short few week feud would be a waste. He has done some of his best promo work the last few weeks, and leaving him of the card won't hurt him.

I guess you could apply that logic toward the others, but it just seems a shame to keep talent like Rollins and Ziggler off any card.

Again, not speculating or criticizing, just creating some discussion.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts

·
Registered
2,703 Posts

·
Registered
2,703 Posts

·
Registered
2,703 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
Honestly have no idea what they are doing in regards to Orton.

Also Ziggler, Ryback and Rowan were supposed to be kick starting some huge Mania angle a month ago and look how that went. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
151 Posts
When Orton returns he will probably be a face and could feud with Lesnar and Wyatt. But it does look like as far as mania is concerned Orton will be facing Rollins also when Sheamus returns and he replaces Kane on Authority Orton can also feud with Sheamus because that is a great feud which I wouldn't mind watching.

Thanks for reading.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts