Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
===Valar Morghulis===
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Attention whore on a monumentally disturbing scale.

Reactions: Bullseye

·
Registered
270 Posts
Racism in Georgia? The hell you say.

Not knocking people from Georgia at all, but that kind of thing is seriously not uncommon there. Didn't they still have the rebel flag on their state flag up until sometime in the 90's? Pretty sure that was Georgia.

Either way, Obama will be hated for skin color until his term is over, despite how many terrorists he kills, so let the haters hate.

·
Premium Member
44,440 Posts
I don't support him either, but for much better reasons than his skin color.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
South Carolina still has the confederate flag in their state flag.
Which is unpatriotic by the way. Those people in the South are always talking about how much they love this country but they still show that stupid flag.

Reactions: Panzer

·
Registered
559 Posts
I doubt anyone actually supports our "government" anymore. It's just a big joke. They aren't going to create new jobs, deport the illegals, stop the overpopulation and disappearing economy. About the only thing that's going to clean up this country is a civil war, unfortunately. A necessary evil.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
I doubt anyone actually supports our "government" anymore. It's just a big joke. They aren't going to create new jobs, deport the illegals, stop the overpopulation and disappearing economy. About the only thing that's going to clean up this country is a civil war, unfortunately. A necessary evil.
So the South can lose again?

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
:lmao

I know liberals dont like it, but freedom of speech is still allowed.

Brought up by white folk, born by a white mother. Obama is more white than black anyway.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Which is unpatriotic by the way. Those people in the South are always talking about how much they love this country but they still show that stupid flag.
To you it may be stupid, to alot of other people, it isn't.

You should learn to accept others may think differently to yourself.

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,952 Posts

We do. We just don't agree.

The man has the right to put whatever the hell he wants up. The asshole can just take all of the negative hits to his business he wants.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts

Think differently? The flag is stupid. Most people feel that way. The Civil War is over and the South lost. Therefore no one should be showing the flag anymore. No one shows the Nazi flag in Germany anymore (mainly because its illegal but it has a similar historical meaning) so why should people show a flag that represents a time when the US was anything but united? Don't try to rewrite history because the flag represents the worst type of ideology and reminds people of a dark time in the US. When a US soldier dies in a war they don't put the Confederate flag over the coffin. They put over the US flag which is our official national flag. Why should we accept a way of thinking that's clearly wrong and goes against what this country represents?

:lmao

I know liberals dont like it, but freedom of speech is still allowed.

Brought up by white folk, born by a white mother. Obama is more white than black anyway.
Freedom of speech is allowed but consequences for your speech are allowed too. I wish that people like you would understand that. Honestly I think that people like you just want to say offensive comments and not be reprimanded for them because you think its "freedom of speech". That's not how any country works.

And for your comment about Obama being more white than black: LMAO!!!

Based on most of the criticisms and insults we've heard from conservatives and anti-Obama supporters, he's nothing but black to them. It's funny how you call Obama white but you consider Zimmerman Mexican/Latino. I guess you only claim people are white when they make a major accomplishment. The one drop rule still applies here for Obama.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,249 Posts
Think differently? The flag is stupid. Most people feel that way. The Civil War is over and the South lost. Therefore no one should be showing the flag anymore. No one shows the Nazi flag in Germany anymore (mainly because its illegal but it has a similar historical meaning) so why should people show a flag that represents a time when the US was anything but united? Don't try to rewrite history because the flag represents the worst type of ideology and reminds people of a dark time in the US. When a US soldier dies in a war they don't put the Confederate flag over the coffin. They put over the US flag which is our official national flag. Why should we accept a way of thinking that's clearly wrong and goes against what this country represents?

Freedom of speech is allowed but consequences for your speech are allowed too. I wish that people like you would understand that. Honestly I think that people like you just want to say offensive comments and not be reprimanded for them because you think its "freedom of speech". That's not how any country works.

And for your comment about Obama being more white than black: LMAO!!!

Based on most of the criticisms and insults we've heard from conservatives and anti-Obama supporters, he's nothing but black to them. It's funny how you call Obama white but you consider Zimmerman Mexican/Latino. I guess you only claim people are white when they make a major accomplishment. The one drop rule still applies here for Obama.
And what exactly are the consequences that this guy is going to have to deal with? His bar is getting a ton of publicity and I get the impression that's it been open for a while and this guy has been doing shit like this for years.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts