Wrestling Forum banner

I didn't know Jericho had 1 372 matches.

1727 Views 10 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  Jerichaholic4life
I know Wrestling companies don't record how many matches you have had but that is a lot of matches, If jericho has had that many I could only imagine how much someone like ric flair had.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Premium Member
1,824 Posts
In his first book Jericho wrote that he counted every match he ever had since the first one. And he wrote that he was dissapointed to hear and couldn't understand that other wrestlers don't do so.

· Premium Member
32,340 Posts
Well with house shows every other day it's not really that surprising that he eventually had that many matches. I'm pretty sure he's doubled it since then, even with the 2 year layoff.

· Registered
1,206 Posts
ha, 1372 acturally dont seem like that much for someone like jericho.... hell ive kept count up to around 740 or so.... and that was 7 or 8 years ago, but meh, since then i can only add 40 or 50

for someone on a wwe scedule, who often times have to wrestle two house shows a day... 1300 isnt very much

· Registered
3,197 Posts
ha, 1372 acturally dont seem like that much for someone like jericho.... hell ive kept count up to around 740 or so.... and that was 7 or 8 years ago, but meh, since then i can only add 40 or 50

for someone on a wwe scedule, who often times have to wrestle two house shows a day... 1300 isnt very much
He had 1372 matches before finally wining the Undisputed Championship. That was 10 years ago..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.