Wrestling Forum banner

I didn't even know Evan Bourne was gone

1630 Views 22 Replies 21 Participants Last post by  Post-Modern Devil
Evan Bourne is back... zzzzzzzz, makes zero news except the post I put here. This goes to show that mic skills are more important than in ring abilities any day of the week. This is why The Miz is WWE champion and Morrison is just doing flips.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Banned
406 Posts
Evan Bourne is great man why you hating? he puts on great matches.his espically good when putting guys over or jobbing.

I remember when they put the miz and sheamus over him he made them look really strong and credible. For instance when he gets kicked in the head he sells it properly, it looks it really hurts him compared to when he toke out Triple h .

Everytime Sheamus kicked him in the head Triple h just span and fell to the floor onestly it made him look weak and really tolk away from the match. from my point of view because it didnt look it hurt him. Like it was supposed to

· Registered
5,130 Posts
His SSP is amazing, his selling is top notch and his offense is always exciting to watch. How can you get bored of him? Yeh he's never gonna be a main eventer since he isn't reliable when it comes to mic work and he's too small but he's very good for special attraction in the midcard.

· Banned
4,476 Posts
I've seen two of your threads and I'm already sick of you.

· Masonic!
1,577 Posts
The Rock's catch phrase draws more than his shooting star press.
The Rock's catch phrase draws more than almost everything in pro wrestling.

Are you a disabled man? If so, then I'm sorry for calling this out.

· Banned
4,476 Posts
The Rock's catch phrase draws more than almost everything in pro wrestling.

Are you a disabled man? If so, then I'm sorry for calling this out.
:lmao

· Registered
806 Posts
JoMo's shooting star was better. Then they stopped having him doing it. Probably for that child.

¬_¬ Fuck you, Vince. Fuck you to hell

· Premium Member
285 Posts
I would like to see Daniel Bryan and Evan Bourne for the US title.

· Registered
10 Posts
Yh I know what you mean I didnt really care he was back, tbh I wouldnt care if he got injured and never come bc but tbh hes a great mid card filler he will never be a main eventer so thats one good thing he has :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.