Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all the aspiring booking champions out there.

You have all probably read MY RAW because it is the best booking thread on the internet, and so you would also know after reading my thread that i am the world's supreme booker.

Now i challenge anyone with the courage to take me on, to face me in a booking war.

Any takers......

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
Now Now, Iz not here to accept any challenge, im in my own war, But let me tell you this your raw maybe the best and thats a big MAYBE. But It is only a maybe because I gave up my WWE Show which was the best.

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
dr thuganomis is right his wwe show was no1 and cabs way better than yours it appears your ego is getting more views than your shows

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
DR. Thugonomics, you peice of shit..you wait and see. After Grendrill and l own your ass, we'll keep on challenging you and owning your ass, And WHAT DOES MY USERNAME HAVE TO DO WITH IT?

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
Limit said in post #8 :
DR. Thugonomics, you peice of shit..you wait and see. After Grendrill and l own your ass, we'll keep on challenging you and owning your ass, And WHAT DOES MY USERNAME HAVE TO DO WITH IT?
Oh Nothing but I don't expect someone like you with LIMITed Knowledge to figure it out. Yeah your right Grendrill and you will own my ass only to wake up and find its all a dream.

We will beat you no doubt about it, your pathetic.

Hell you can't even spell piece right.

We've won already. Me and Champ own your ass bitch. :flip

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Never, YOU NEVER WILL BEAT GRENDRILL AND I, Its the opposite..Grendrill and l will own your ass..Always and Always will..Oh and l'm not as pathetic as you.

·
Registered
847 Posts
I'll accept your challenge cabs, I guess. Seeing I was one half of Dr. Thugonomic's WWE Show. Let's see what you got so I can finally shut you up! If you have MSN gimme your addy too so we can discuss.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha i knew this would get a lot of attention i love it!!!

Ok Juvy ur on..........but prepare for the ass whoopin of a lifetime!!

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
one question. Who would want to own Dr. T's ass any way, I mean ewww.

Seriousness, lets just have fun with this.

oh btw, there will be 3 hits, your hit me, I hit you and you will hit the ground. your punk asses are going down, NOW CAN YOU DIG THAT MUTHA F*CKA!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
there is no chance, no chance in hell!!! That i'm gona lose this one.......

Just thought i'd let u guyz no that at this stage it looks like Juvy and i are gona have a roster draft on msn and then it'll be RAW vs. SMACKDOWN!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts