Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whilst Impact has been great over the past few weeks, I've got to say I can barely tell the difference between the live shows and pre-recorded shows. I for one would much rather see them save their money for more shows on the road. The only segment where I could tell the difference was the Joey Ryan/Taz incident. Apart from that though I don't think going live has made any difference to the product. Anyone agree with me?

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
I think promo wise it makes everyone step up, just look at storm.

·
Perry Karavello
602 Posts
Whilst Impact has been great over the past few weeks, I've got to say I can barely tell the difference between the live shows and pre-recorded shows. I for one would much rather see them save their money for more shows on the road. The only segment where I could tell the difference was the Joey Ryan/Taz incident. Apart from that though I don't think going live has made any difference to the product. Anyone agree with me?
If they had the option to either go live or go on the road, it'd be a MUCH better show on the road, but that's just because the IZ is awful.

I have to agree that I haven't really noticed, but when I remind myself it's live, it's a little more exciting.

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
I'm just happy not to hear those annoying fake cheers. Also nice to not have stuff leaked over the net because of spoilers.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
When a show is good or great you shouldn't be able to tell it's live or not. No mistakes show they are professionals.

I also like the fact there are no spoilers like there is on a taped show. Live = much better!

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
While Im sure both are pricey, going live is probably cheaper. Plus they have more advantages going live. While going on the road is a must in the future and that would be the next logical step, they don't want to go all for broke just yet

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
If they had the option to either go live or go on the road, it'd be a MUCH better show on the road, but that's just because the IZ is awful.

I have to agree that I haven't really noticed, but when I remind myself it's live, it's a little more exciting.
The crowd is hot when live tho but agree I would rather seem them on the road, tho I hope they never go back to taping shows 3 weeks ahead of time. You would cut down on spoilers if you taped shows only a day or two at most before it airs.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
The IZ had been OK in the last weeks. I prefer to see IW on the road, but it's just not possible at the moment...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts