Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First Bubba Ray, now Magnus

WHEN IS IT GONNA STOP?? I DO NOT MARK FOR A COMPANY. In fact, I enjoy more wrestling since it has lost its "boom". I want TNA to suceed, but guys like Bubba Ray and Magnus makes me SICK AND TIRED of this company. Insulting their fans' intelligence, can't take criticism, and at the same time, they are not getting punished by the higher-ups for this. :angry: :cuss:

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
So you're complaining about wrestlers being able to voice their opinions. And for that, they should be punished.

·
Intoner
6,591 Posts
BULLY RAY
BULLY
NOT BUBBA

I'M SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE CALLING HIM BUBBA, get over the past. He changed his name, changed his gimmick and made 180 degrees turn in his career.
Bully freakin' Ray

Reactions: CJ

·
Registered
850 Posts
Is this guy getting crabby for heels being heels?

I'm confused..

·
Intoner
6,591 Posts
In recent interviews Bully and Magnus said some harsh words about people who spreading rumors about TNA going out of business.
I think that whats OP means. That wrestlers have no right to talk "bad" about "fans".

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)

·
The Man
25,723 Posts
It is weird how they can't seem to take criticism at all. Its pretty obvious TNA is going through a tough time right now, just makes them look silly when they act like everything is all right and good. But then again they are employees and they shouldn't make it sound like they are in trouble.

What I hate is how most on here would agree with whatever Magnus or Bully says but if it were negative im pretty sure youd see the opposite reaction on here.

·
Registered
13,034 Posts
First Bubba Ray, now Magnus

WHEN IS IT GONNA STOP?? I DO NOT MARK FOR A COMPANY. In fact, I enjoy more wrestling since it has lost its "boom". I want TNA to suceed, but guys like Bubba Ray and Magnus makes me SICK AND TIRED of this company. Insulting their fans' intelligence, can't take criticism, and at the same time, they are not getting punished by the higher-ups for this. :angry: :cuss:
The moment I rea bubba ray I relized A you have no reason to be sick of this company you clearly don't watch B you don't know what you're saying

Bubba ray ? Really

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
WTF?? I watch both WWE and TNA. (Bubba Ray will always be Bubba Ray to me, unfortunately :()

That is just simple nitpicking and the fact that you point that out is irrelevant to what I'm talking about

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
I do not have problems with wrestlers having opinions. I have problems with wrestlers who have problems with fans having opinions

Exhibit A:
http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/TNA/article10033963.shtml
Opinionception, it's a free world.
If someone on the internet can go around and shit all over someone's work because the ropes aren't blue and the ring has minus 2 sides. Magnus should obviously be able to respond to them. I'm not even gonna talk about Bully, because his job is shitting on fans 24/7.

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Bully should be known as Bully. he is a different character. that's like saying Undertaker will always be Mean Mark.

I have no problem with any wrestlers talking back to so called "fans" who don't really know what's going on. "fanX" continuing to spread rumors that they do not know if true or not, making the company these wrestlers work for look bad.
if someone was talking bad about your family based on rumors they heard, would you not want to argue back?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Well, we are aware of the rumors. We don't know exactly what's accurate, and what's not. Even if all the rumors were 100% accurate...you can't really expect the guy to slam their own company. It's happen in other wrestling organizations, and it has always happened, and will always happen in other places outside of wrestling, and in wrestling.

I rather this, than him slamming the company. Like when RVD said he and Jeff were the only stars in TNA (Some paople might feel that's true.) But "you" (they) should put their ego aside, and not say anything at all if they don't have anything constructive to say.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.