Wrestling Forum banner

I can't stand The Miz

4362 Views 61 Replies 50 Participants Last post by  1andOnlyDobz!
Let's face it. The Miz comes out shooting his mouth off to a chorus of boos, he viciously assaults other Superstars (notably John Cena & Randy Orton), and is praised by Michael Cole. IMO, The Miz is annoying. Period.
Reactions: Das Wunderberlyn
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

· WWE Analyzer
176 Posts
But uhh, hes a heel? :hmm:

Reactions: EraOfAwesome

· Registered
243 Posts
Let's face it. The Miz comes out shooting his mouth off to a chorus of boos, he viciously assaults other Superstars (notably John Cena & Randy Orton), and is praised by Michael Cole. IMO, The Miz is annoying. Period.
It's a work kiddo. Which means it's not real. Wrestling isn't real. His lines are written and if you hate him for the way he's delivering them then that's good for him.

I can't believe I still read posts like this from time to time.

· Registered
3,506 Posts
Lol at all the people defending him, he's not an ordinary heel, he needs something special in him, he's The WWE Champion, he shouldn't be like a normal heel, if he doesn't have special mic skills then what does he have? nothing, so no reason to have him in main event.

· Registered
5,432 Posts
Miz is very repetitive, he says the same shit every week.

Really? is the new "what?" because it's so repetitive and stupid

He also talks about "being the must see wwe champion" and "better than sammartino and shawn michaels". Sure that is disrespect to sammartino and shawn michaels because he has only been champ for a few months right? I know he is trying to get the fans angry by saying it but surely sammartino and shawn michaels think to themselves "is this guy dissing me?"

· Registered
243 Posts
Lol at all the people defending him, he's not an ordinary heel, he needs something special in him, he's The WWE Champion, he shouldn't be like a normal heel, if he doesn't have special mic skills then what does he have? nothing, so no reason to have him in main event.
Holy run on sentence batman, what the hell are you talking about?

You said he's not an ordinary heel, then end with saying 'so no reason to have him in the main event' because he is an ordinary heel? What?

His mic skills are fantastic and he's a good in ring worker. I'd put him in number 4 on the mic right now in the whole company (behind Rock, Punk, Cole in that order), and he's been having regular good matches for months now.

Would you rather have the stale Cena/Randy Orton with the title? The title doesn't even matter with those two having it.

· Premium Member
83,359 Posts
The Miz is not as boring as John Cena so that's bonus points for him.

And to the OP, if that's how you feel about the Miz then mission accomplished for WWE.

· Undergoing a gimmick change.
2,387 Posts
Miz is very repetitive, he says the same shit every week.

Really? is the new "what?" because it's so repetitive and stupid

He also talks about "being the must see wwe champion" and "better than sammartino and shawn michaels". Sure that is disrespect to sammartino and shawn michaels because he has only been champ for a few months right? I know he is trying to get the fans angry by saying it but surely sammartino and shawn michaels think to themselves "is this guy dissing me?"
I'm sure Sammartino and Shawn Michaels both realise that wrestling isn't real :rolleyes:

· Banned
4,476 Posts
I can't stand The OP. :side:

Seriously, do you like anyone other than Cody Rhodes?

· Registered
2,631 Posts
I disagree with the whole "if you hate an heel then he's doing his job right" line, with this logic everyone can be a good heel and it's not true, since everyone with some sense knows wrestling isn't real a good heel have to be someone that you "love to hate" not simply someone you hate to see, if you feel like changing channel when you see an heel promo (or face promo for what it matters) then the guy isn't doing his/her job.
Having said that, I think the Miz is a good heel, not great at all, but still good, he can actually entertain and in the end that's all it matters.

· Registered
967 Posts
To be fair to him the Miz does have great Mic skills, but I just can't warm to him as a heel and I would probably hate him more if he was a face. I'm a massive fan of heel wrestlers but heels should look like bad ass's not like school kids and thats why I just dont like him

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.