Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whenever I try to edit or make a new post in the Be The Booker forum, it says "Sorry, the administrator has banned your access to this forum." I didn't make any spam posts in the forum, so I don't know why I would be banned from it. :confused:

·
Banned
660 Posts
Contact a Mod and ask why. Thats all i can think of

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I can't see that it's anything to do with your usergroup. I think it's something that Nitemare will have to sort out. Unless, that is, you're trying to edit other people's posts, which you can't do (obviously).

N

·
0 Posts
Explain what you are doing. That quote seems inaccurate. In fact, I know it's inaccurate (as it's not even a phrase). Maybe you tried posting a thread within 60 seconds of making a post. Other than that, no clue. You're using an AOL IP, so it's not IP banned.

Explain more about what you did and retry it.

N

·
0 Posts
You did something wrong, that's what happened. I'm betting it was the 60 seconds post limiter. Only thing I can think of that'd stop you from posting.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nitemare said:
You did something wrong, that's what happened. I'm betting it was the 60 seconds post limiter. Only thing I can think of that'd stop you from posting.
Well the first time I was editing a post and that message came up, (something similar to what I typed before) and the second time I was trying to post. Well it's fixed so I'm just gonna drop it now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts