Wrestling Forum banner

Who are you most surprised is still on the WWE roster and why?

• Chavo Guerrero

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Hornswoggle

Votes: 50 28.1%
  • Chris Masters

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Curt Hawkins

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • Alex Riley

Votes: 9 5.1%
  • Daren Young

Votes: 18 10.1%
  • David Hart Smith

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Goldust

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Husky Harris

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Mark Henry

Votes: 10 5.6%
  • Primo

Votes: 14 7.9%
  • Funaki

Votes: 18 10.1%
  • The Bella Twins

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • Skip Sheffield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ted DiBiase

• R-Truth

Votes: 8 4.5%
  • The Great Khali

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • William Regal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yoshi Tatsu

• Other (Specify)

Votes: 8 4.5%

I Can't Believe That __________ Is STILL On The WWE Roster...

7462 Views 97 Replies 77 Participants Last post by  I drink and I know things
Who are you most surprised is still on the WWE roster and why?
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

· Banned
8,974 Posts
Santino-Thought he would have been gone years ago when his first face run failed.

Miz-Never expected this guy to be anything more than a Smackdown host

Curt Hawkins-seriously, why is this guy still around? He's decent but I don't see him going anywhere with his current gimmick.

· Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,891 Posts
Mark Henry, The World's Fattest Facepalm. I hate to see that lummox bury fresh talent.

Hornswoggle: I've got into WWE during the past year. Has he really been with the company
since 2006? He was the last Cruiserweight champ? If I hadn't seen him last that long in
the Rumble I never would have believed it.

· Undergoing a gimmick change.
2,415 Posts
The Great Khali - Yes, I know, he sells in India etc. but surely there MUST be a wrestler who actually possesses talent form India who can take his place. He cannot talk or wrestle, he has no positive qualities. Not a single one. It's embarrassing that he's on the roster, let alone a former World Champion.

· Registered
19,085 Posts
ya, funaki isn't with them.

Regal is sorta a big surprise since I thought he actually was retiring last year but turns out he wasn't.

Bellas are most surprising. Though Bryan said what most ppl thought. They were only on tv still cause everyone felt sorry for them. WWE has divas like maryse,melina they can be using weekly instead of the bellas.

· Fear Me!
3,463 Posts
Aside from the obvious of Funaki, I'll say Hornswoggle. I can't believe he's been in the WWE since 2006, and was the last Cruiserweight Champion. He doesn't serve any purpose other than....

....well, I really don't know what purpose he serves.

· Registered
1,852 Posts
Otunga. Shoulda been gone as soon as the first NXT elimination was done. I can't think of anyone else on the roster I've actually considered a dangerous liability in the ring.
I actually thought Otunga was one of the more charismatic guys in all NXT seasons, his jokes where incredibly corny but I did find him entertaining at times.

But your right, in general he's pretty terrible although I wouldn't be at all surprised if he's a star by the end of 2011/2012 so long as his married to Jennifer whatsherface.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.