Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
5,515 Posts
If rock had brought out a fruity pebbles t-shirt rock fans would be having orgasms and there would be thousands of threads about it but since rock got a "I bring it via satellite" shirt it's stupid :rolleyes:

It was hilarious in my opinion, everyone watching in my room burst out laughing when they saw it. anyone know where I can buy one of these badboys LOL

· Registered
1,067 Posts
I wish rock and cena would BOTH quit acting like little kids. Its ruining wrestlemania for some people

· Banned
2,236 Posts
Cena sucks, his jokes suck, his wrestling sucks, his face sucks, everything about him sucks, I dunno how people laugh at some one who's jokes are so lame, and gets no crowd love yet is still the "baby face" of the company! Stop with the "he brings in the most money" bullshit, because truth of the matter is if wwe go back to similar eras of the past they won't need this waste of space to bring in money.

The Rock > Cena all day everyday!

· Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,891 Posts
Talking about blue khakis, eating "Shih Tzu" and pearl necklaces is so very, very urbane and sophisticated though, right?

God. Why can't the marks just admit that both Cena and The Rock are looking like ass clowns in this verbal fight?

· Banned
4,461 Posts
Grow up? You got a 33 year old yokel in a purple shirt with a Tupac song painted across his back talking about wanting to have sex with another man and is so emotionally intimidated by the return of said legend that he's creating shirts to mock him like a teenager. Stupid.

· 私を貴方の目&#
1,023 Posts
lol!, Cena knocked Rocky out. GG, Good game I say.

All The Rock does is the same catch phrases, shoving things up people's ass. Rocky grow up please.
Do you recall the first two disses that Cena sent to The Rock.

90% of those were about how "gay" The Rock was or "Balls" or "Blowing"...

If anything Cena needs to grow up kthxbye.

· Premium Member
86,252 Posts
Funny thing is... every time I have ever seen Cena in my life it's been via satellite.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.