Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

· Registered
19,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read the tv guide preview for Raw this week and it said that the rock responds to Cenas comments. Cena said he's no longer concerned bout the rock that he wants to focus on Miz, but maybe we might actually see the rock on Raw this week?

· Registered
6,957 Posts
I'm hoping the Rock disses Cena via satelite and the Rock reminds him he will see him sooner than he thinks, the lights go out and when they come back on the Rock is behind him. Cena turns around and Rock bottom followed by the people's elbow.

· I must away and tend to my ravens
12,225 Posts
I'm hoping the Rock disses Cena via satelite and the Rock reminds him he will see him sooner than he thinks, the lights go out and when they come back on the Rock is behind him. Cena turns around and Rock bottom followed by the people's elbow.
Based on Cena's promo on Smackdown I would say this is highly unlikely. I would have Rock (live or via satelite) congratulate Cena on getting his priorities right by finally deciding to focus on his match at 'mania before talking about his role at the PPV. Since there almost certainly isn't going to be a match between the two it makes no sense to keep going in that direction and shifting the focus onto matches that will happen is the next logical step.

· Banned
388 Posts
Rock = must see TV! Absolutely loving WWE at the moment.

Wrestling excelence = ROH CHIKARA SHIMMER
Events I will attend on my wrestling road trip: SHIMMER 26TH & 27TH MARCH, ROH 2ND APRIL, WRESTLEMANIA 3RD APRIL, RAW 4TH, PWG WINNING 9TH APRIL.​

· Registered
6,957 Posts
Based on Cena's promo on Smackdown I would say this is highly unlikely. I would have Rock (live or via satelite) congratulate Cena on getting his priorities right by finally deciding to focus on his match at 'mania before talking about his role at the PPV. Since there almost certainly isn't going to be a match between the two it makes no sense to keep going in that direction and shifting the focus onto matches that will happen is the next logical step.
The Rock would be a puss if he did that and totally out of character to just let bygones be bygones. Cena just trashed him on Raw.

· Registered
6,957 Posts
Cena embarrassed himself this past Raw, in my opinion. His first little rap was decent. The second time, not so much. So to say he "trashed" The Rock is way over exaggerating..
Yeah but Cena's intentions was to insult the Rock. I don't want to see this end in a show of respect because there is nothing about Cena the Rock should respect.

· Registered
4,644 Posts
Cena embarrassed himself last raw and WWE Writers is damn lame how they write that promo, Cena promo should have focus and respond on how rock threatening him come back to kick cena ass not about same old hit how rock not coming back to wwe stuff. Rock had intenst promo and threatning cena and last raw what cena do? he was bloody rapping same old shit which make him look stupid, weak and scared of The Rock. i expected cena something like Cena "if you want to Bring IT then... doing The Rock hand calling thing and said "Just bring IT, Bitch" like what rock always do...

to me this more of WWE creative writers vs The Rock...WWE creative made cena look like a pussy no where near rock league and rock could have buried him. WWE creative should do their best make Cena the face of WWE look great at least 1 or 2 level below the rock but they really drop the ball. watched Smackdown hour ago and i can see Cena could do it if he be more edgy. is this the best that WWE creative comes up with? Vince should fired those bloody hollywood writers and let those guys write their own promos comes from their heart.

· I must away and tend to my ravens
12,225 Posts
The Rock would be a puss if he did that and totally out of character to just let bygones be bygones. Cena just trashed him on Raw.
Rock would in no way be backing down by doing this, his congraulating Cena on getting his priorities right can easily be done in a sarcastic manner. He can then point to Miz attacking Cena as the direct consequence of him putting too much focus on their war of words, a war he's been winning without even trying. To avoid sounding like too much of a heel he can then turn his attention to Miz by warning him what will happen if he ever tries to steal Rock's catchphrases and/or moves again, reminisent of the formation of the Rock 'N' Sock Connection when he said the same thing to Foley.

Only when he's done all that would he turn his attention to his role as the Wrestlemania host.

· Registered
120 Posts
First everyone wants Cena to rap, then he raps, then everyone, likes it, then Cena raps again(using real stuffs agains The Rock), then anyone dislikes Cena's rap, what's this? Both times Cena raped where good, not very good, but good, and i'm sorry but for The Rock to be inside his home with his sunglasses on and to see in those sunglasses how he read from a teleprompter is just lame.

· Registered
20,997 Posts

Awful booking.

· Registered
4,644 Posts
"First everyone wants Cena to rap, then he raps, then everyone, likes it, then Cena raps again(using real stuffs agains The Rock), then anyone dislikes Cena's rap, what's this?"

does it anything tell you when he rap 2nd time? he got totally boo the moment he said HIP HOP by the crowd..they want to see edgy cena similar thugmaniac cena the guy who rap minus the rap. first time ever seen one guy who on mic have to use old grimmick and rap to insult, why can't cena be current cena just turn up the volume abit which more chances of getting more over? cena is lame and he owned himself

· Registered
120 Posts
"First everyone wants Cena to rap, then he raps, then everyone, likes it, then Cena raps again(using real stuffs agains The Rock), then anyone dislikes Cena's rap, what's this?"

does it anything tell you when he rap 2nd time? he got totally boo the moment he said HIP HOP by the crowd..they want to see edgy cena similar thugmaniac cena the guy who rap minus the rap. first time ever seen one guy who on mic have to use old grimmick and rap to insult, why can't cena be current cena just turn up the volume abit which more chances of getting more over? cena is lame and he owned himself
i want to see edgy cena. imo he won't be let to turn up the volume without raping because he's the good guy, what all the kids will say? he can't be cena but more badass(although i would love to see that gimmick) because of his fanbase.

· Registered
35 Posts

It's really hard to understand you.

Reactions: soxfan93

· Banned
10,054 Posts
First everyone wants Cena to rap, then he raps, then everyone, likes it, then Cena raps again(using real stuffs agains The Rock), then anyone dislikes Cena's rap, what's this? Both times Cena raped where good, not very good, but good, and i'm sorry but for The Rock to be inside his home with his sunglasses on and to see in those sunglasses how he read from a teleprompter is just lame.

WAT

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.