Wrestling Forum banner
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
I've actually seen people wearing AEW t-shirts. Other than the 90s, the only other time I remember seeing people wearing wrestling merchandise was during the Bullet Club run.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
I've seen tons of Bullet Club shirts over the last few years but I rarely see any wrestling shirts other than that.

·
#StayClassyWF
1,092 Posts
I was walking around Edinburgh wearing the new CM Punk shirt yesterday if that counts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Wishful thinking and reality are two different things. Wrestling isn’t popular right now and living in NYC and being outside every day in busy areas, I don’t see any AEW shirts, very few WWE ones.

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Saw a guy in the store wearing a Young Bucks shirt....once... a few months ago. He had that Kevin Owens look.

In roughly the same span of time I've also come across a guy wearing a New Day shirt, another guy wearing a Bray Wyatt shirt, and best of all a woman wearing a Road Dogg shirt.

A few years ago I saw a handful of Bullet Club shirts in the wild. Maybe 3 or 4. A coworker's boyfriend once wore a Marty Scurll shirt at a function. Also saw a Daniel Bryan shirt or two and some retro wrestling shirts.

That's a far cry from roughly 96-01 when I couldn't go to school, the mall, or a sporting event without seeing multiple wrestling shirts.

·
Registered
12,541 Posts
I've actually seen people wearing AEW t-shirts. Other than the 90s, the only other time I remember seeing people wearing wrestling merchandise was during the Bullet Club run.

they should make a black and white version of the aew logo for shirts. The colors are a little cheesy on shirts but good logo. nwo brother

·
Registered
400 Posts
It's not a polo, but it's one of the few that has the smaller logo...

AEW Logo Zip Hoodie
I’ve had on my to-do list for a while to find this post and thank you for it. I haven’t purchased yet, but you took time out of your day to find the link, and it would not of been right, if I didn’t thank you for it. Apologies it’s late, but I wanted to make sure you get this.

Thanks again!

·
Hiding in the shadows
2,208 Posts
I’ve had on my to-do list for a while to find this post and thank you for it. I haven’t purchased yet, but you took time out of your day to find the link, and it would not of been right, if I didn’t thank you for it. Apologies it’s late, but I wanted to make sure you get this.

Thanks again!
No problem, my pleasure. Wear it proudly my Son. (y)

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
In everyday life away from wrestling? Nope not seen a single one. I'm in Scotland. Aew are popular here but don't do enough for the UK market yet to be mainstream. I did buy a sting shirt though not sure id wear it in public. Not into wearing team colours and the like.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts