Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:O well you know what, that is going to change! I still got like a 60 of rum left..... if you want i could get drunk while playing starcraft until you get online and then harass you!!

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
MaryJoeWanna said:
Yeah, I'm sorry about messaging you last night in my drunken state and trying to pick a pick a fight with you. I just wanna stop the hate before it gets out of hand
Haha, I did find it quite amusing. What was most funny was I think that's the first time we've "spoken" outside a group convo, and you took the opportunity to ask me if I was "looknaing for truoble". :)

N

·
0 Posts
Next time you drink (water, Coca-Cola, poison I slipped into your alcohol, etc.), die...

·
Banned
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
this was the convo we had..... thought it was longer, i guess i was harassing others as well.

Raging Hormone onmg!!!! flghyaafhty!!!! DURnkm!!!!!
Raging Hormone DRUNkQ!!SSSSSWS!!1
Raging Hormone [email protected]#@$
Flashy haha
Raging Hormone take ytioutr toips offd!!!!!
Raging Hormone DPO ITS!!! ++===!!!!
Raging Hormone LWETsss Seee those mnasnaman tiets ogf youfrs!!
Raging Hormone :|
Flashy :-O
Raging Hormone COMDE ONE! FLASHY!!!!
Flashy I think you may be unwell. If not currently, then in the near future.
Raging Hormone HOHOFD!!!!
Raging Hormone tre wansna srtat shitr norew isd that ti?!
Flashy haha
Raging Hormone COIME ON NEOW!!!! THE SHIRTR

I then passed out on my bed and woke up to the sound a kid screaming infront of my house

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
My memory of it was also not wholly accurate, it would appear. It seems that you only got grouchy when you realised you wouldn't be seeing my "mnasnaman tiets". I haven't had that for a while.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts