Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If this works out well, if last night was a sign of things to come, then these next few weeks between Angle and Bobby Roode is going to be brilliant. Angle messing with Roode's head last night was just epic and he brought up an awesome point concerning how the other members wished it was them. Trying to get inside Kazarian's head was terrific.

And Bobby Roode and Kazarian, wow. What a match. That was fantastic last night and thankfully TNA did logical booking in letting Roode go over. I do think that if Kazarian was in Roode's spot that this also would work well. I am expecting a good match between Roode and Daniels next week and hoping that Angle keeps up with his games.

It's by far and away the best thing TNA has going for them right now. The only things I have any interest in are Bully Ray/Anderson, Austin Aries, Crimson/Joe and this.

I don't care about Mexican America and Pope/Devon.

I don't care about the Knockouts with Karen running the show.

I sure as heck DO NOT CARE about Jeff Hardy.

And Sting/Hogan/Flair *facepalm* Sure Flair/Sting last night was a better match than I thought it would be but holy crap not something I wanted to see.

TNA has something golden on their hands with Bobby Roode/Fortune vs. Angle. PLEASE DON'T MESS IT UP!!!

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
I actually am too, if they fully go all the way with it.

Last night's Impact was actually decent because the focus was on Fourtune, like it should have been from the get go when Hogan came in. Having Fourtune as your main event scene, along with Angle as champion, made for some good TV and segments last night. If they are going to continue with this and keep making Fourtune, especially Roode, legitimate then they are doing a good job.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
I had some fears that Sting/Hogan/Flair will remain the major focus on Impacts, but the last night was a good sign, I guess.

·
Banned
93 Posts
Same here, I believe this is the right time for a huge Roode push.I don't want to speak too soon but if he wins at BFG then that will open up a new era in Impact Wrestling that we have not seen before.

Hopefully I'm right.

·
The Dynasty
473 Posts
Yes, it is a good angle but Bobby Roode just doesn't have the credentials right now IMO. He's not believable when it comes to defeating a guy like Angle. I'm going to keep watching TNA build up Roode, I'd like to see where this is all going.

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
Ever since the BFG Series started I wanted Roode to win, as Roode always has been my favourite TNA wrestler from the new generation.

My all time TNA wrestler obviously is Angle, so I hope they will go into a long feud.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
roode needs to win. badly

·
Registered
6,360 Posts
If this somehow ends with a clean victory and the title for Roode, I think it will do wonders for the feel of the company.

Hopefully they just don't have him lose the title to Jeff Hardy on the followup Impact.

·
Administrator
58,995 Posts
I'm just glad Roode is finally getting a chance at the World title. They are like 3, 4 years late but at least they took the chance. After BFG they need to keep him as a permanent main-eventer. I wouldn't mind if they turned him heel down the line. Flair would be the perfect manager for his old heel gimmick.

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
They need to give Roode his old theme now. He's a singles competitor right now and it just seems kinda lame that he still has the beer money tag team theme.

·
Registered
7,897 Posts
Storm Kinda gave it away that he was going to turn heel. You could tell by his face when Kurt asked him if he wanted the world title. Also he was the only one taht said im not going to lie i want it to be me. Either way we know it was going to happen. I cant wait and i think this is a great way to start his heel change. Good story with Bobby facing all his guys.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts