Wrestling Forum banner

I am now an Eve mark

2259 Views 35 Replies 25 Participants Last post by  p862011
I used to talk shit about her but now I have to eat my words. Eve has all the tools to be one of the best Divas ever. The next Trish Stratus IMO. Trish is already overrated anyway IMO. She has that look. She's easy to like and her outfit has that kind of Wonder Woman feel to it (yeah a bit overboard I know)

A star could be made out of Eve if WWE puts some effort into booking the Divas division these days. I would like to see a Eve vs Gail Kim feud.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Banned
6,835 Posts
You know what I want to see? For them to stop fucking around and give us a good Natalya/Beth match on PPV, that is the only thing that would satisfy me in the Divas Division.

I even forgot Eve was champion.

· Bourne Better
2,281 Posts
I think the Diva hate trends because one idiot started saying "lol brb bathroom break" and some other idiots decided it sounded cool.

I've had a great feeling about Eve since she split from Cryme Tyme.

(If you look carefully, you'll notice that most of the bathroom breakers still post during diva segments.)

Reactions: EMMAlution

· Registered
10,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You know what I want to see? For them to stop fucking around and give us a good Natalya/Beth match on PPV, that is the only thing that would satisfy me in the Divas Division.

That match will suck! Well the build for it.

Natayla lacks presence, charisma, everything in terms of entertainment value.

Beth would be the one to carry this feud. She will have to be heel and try her best to ensure she does every heel trick in the book to get the crowd behind Natayla.

No one outside of 5000 internet nerds wants to see this match. I would like to see it, but even I don't wanna witness the terrible build promo wise we're gonna get for this.

· Feed Me More
673 Posts
Melina's got a lot of charisma. It's a shame she has a terrible attitude backstage. Beth should have the top spot. Kelly Kelly needs a title run too. She's the most over diva in the company after all. It's good for buisness.

As for Eve, the title shouldn't be on her. The crowd doesn't seem to care about her.

· Registered
2,039 Posts
Saying the fans are emotionally attached to her is a stretch but i too like eve as well. Most of the hate she gets is because she's from the diva search, but honestly i could care less she works hard and if given a decent push could be great. The fans don't pop for any diva now because the division has been treated like an absolute joke. Hopefully after mania when kong debuts that will be the turning point for the women. In vinces eyes tag team and womens wrestling doesn't well even though they were some of the best matches during 99-04.

· Registered
317 Posts
I prefer Eve to Natalya and even Beth to be honest. I know I may be in the minority but I actually liked it when Laycool were at the height of their run. Yes their whole act is annoying (it is designed to be such) but they actually made the Divas division interesting for a while.

· Registered
9,884 Posts
Heel Bellas are the shit.

· Registered
2,039 Posts
It's funny when people go heel they're automatically better, maybe it's because heels have free reign whereas faces have to stick to the formula.

· Banned
8,172 Posts

I didn't.

As far as I'm concerned, after 2 years of IWC bitching, WWE put the spotlight on Natalya and gave her the Divas Championship. Just like Tyson Kidd and DH Smith winning the WWE Tag Team Championship, we were finally going to see just how "great" and "above average" she really was.

IMO, she failed.

Which is why she held the title for 2 months, then dropped it.

· Registered
9,884 Posts
It's funny when people go heel they're automatically better, maybe it's because heels have free reign whereas faces have to stick to the formula.
I don't see how they're heels though, when Bryan cheated on them or whatever. Wouldn't that make he and Gail the heels? But whatever.

· #EMMAtained
5,839 Posts
I like Eve also. I do see that she legitimately wants to improve and she has over the years. Comparing her to Trish already is a bit of a stretch, but I see passion in her, and a love for the business and wanting to get better. I think putting the belt on her was a good thing. She's athletic, is a GREAT seller, very underrated seller. If she takes a finish, you legit think she's out cold, Diva's don't sell like that anymore and she does a good job of it. And in the ring, she's above average by diva standards. Keep building her up, give her matches more than 1 minute and a half, and see that she can be a star in the division.

· Registered
2,673 Posts
Eve, Layla, Nikki Bella (and Brie by default), are currently the best things going in the Divas division. What I like about Eve is the passion she shows in the ring. You can tell that she actually cares about her performance and improving her skills.

I just wish that they'd give her an actual character. Her current personality makes Kelly Kelly's look as complex as CM Punk's.

· Registered
38,713 Posts
Outside of her being nice to look at, don't give a shit. Don't care about any of the divas outside of maybe 4 of them.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.