Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
6,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We all know by now that Brennan was in the NFL. Wrestling is in his blood. Recently I got a chance to see him live and I loved what I watched in the ring. He has come a long way in a short amount of time. I like the look he has going right now. Here it is.

I think the WWE are missing more characters like the one in the picture. Face paint can be corny, but it can also really be a huge success. Just ask Sting. This is a great look in my opinion because it's not over the top, or corny. It looks professional and you can tell there's a level of pride and determination in what he does. He is a hard worker and I hope he sees the ring sooner than later on NXT.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I believe his father was Mr. Fuji and we all know by now that Brennan was in the NFL. Wrestling is in his blood. Recently I got a chance to see him live and I loved what I watched in the ring. He has come a long way in a short amount of time. I like the look he has going right now. Here it is.

I think the WWE are missing more characters like the one in the picture. Face paint can be corny, but it can also really be a huge success. Just ask Sting. This is a great look in my opinion because it's not over the top, or corny. It looks professional and you can tell there's a level of pride and determination in what he does. He is a hard worker and I hope he sees the ring sooner than later on NXT.
I don't think his dad is Mr. Fuji but played in the NFL.
I am also intrigued by Brennan and look forward to him utilizing his creativity into a compelling gimmick.

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,489 Posts
His father was former New England Patriot Brent Williams. I haven't seen him in action yet but he certainly has the size and look.

My best friend's little cousins went to school with him and say that he was a really great, humble guy which he didn't need to be considering his size and the fact he was already being scouted as a high school freshman.

I'm rooting for him.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Seen him twice. He isn't bad in the ring and has a very big presence. Not heard him speak. He is getting very weak booking and a kind of black Dan Matha (although smoother skills) and I think that's a mistake. Guys like him who you can't really find on the indies are what the PC should be pushing as hard as they can.

·
Banned
6,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where did the "His father is Mr. Fuji" even come from?
It was some small talk that I had with a fan down in Houston Texas watching him in the ring. Somehow I thought it was mentioned he was the son of Mr. Fuji. I corrected my thread. Then, I see him dressed like he is and I began to think about this conversation over a year ago I had with another fan. Mr. Fuji was never his father.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts