Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am fucking stupid, just a little while ago, i got pisses at my computer (an inaniment object) and puched a hole in it. Luckily i have another hehe, oh man not im sad i have to buy a new one. DAMN.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
dude that's is stupid. mah it probably was a cheap-ass computer if you can punch a hole in it.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes, thats it im trying to sound cool by sayin i puched a computer. If i wanted to sound cool i would say i just got head by some hott chick, and yes it was a cheap ass computer, i'm kinda glad i did it so now i have a reason to buy another one. hehe.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok, well you can beleive what you want, the fact is i did what i did and i don't have to prove it to anyone, i saw it thats good enough. Also i don't have to come off as the strong type, i already am the strong type.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
no you're not :D

·
Registered
899 Posts
Dude yur a fucking loser

who the hell punches a hole in computers?

B

·
0 Posts
Angel, will you please stop typing and never post at these forums again. Thank you.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
OlympicZero said in post #10 :
I punched two holes in my computer. AND it was a good computer. Top that.
Punched my new LCD screen at the start of the year. Cracked in about 20 different spots, safe to say it was never going to work again. Thanks to Dell's warranty, my "I dropped it" excuse their and customer service centre being located in India, an employee came around the next day with a fresh screen, no questions asked. winnah.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts