Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This company does need to change the way it does business, they need to continue to work on their production. I can't believe how much of a step back they took with the LockDown PPV last night. I mean look at Bound For Glory and then look at LockDown. At BFG and the Impact Wrestling tapings in the U.K. they looked really well on TV. WTF happened for LockDown?

Anyways, yes they have a lot of work to do. But they must continue to keep up the good things they're doing. They must continue to push Bobby Roode, James Storm, Samoa Joe & Magnus, Austin Aries and Bully Ray. The focus needs to continue to be on the younger guys. They must send Garett Bischoff to OVW or at the very most put him in the lower card right now. He does NOT deserve to be feuding for any title right now or in a top feud. He needs to open the shows or be a jobber right now and work his way up.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Re: I agree that this company needs some changes but there are some really good thing

heh, I'm indifferent to Garett Bischoff I couldn't care less about him though i think what didnt help lockdown was because the fans in attendance were just plain awful at the uk tapings and at bfg the fans over there were really into the show at lockdown they just sat there and the people who said stuff just said really stupid stuff like during the velvet v gail match some guy just randomly screamed you suck madison, like that had anything to do with the match

TNA have been doing well and I just think some people need to chill instead of screaming "the sky is falling, the sky is falling" at every opportunity

1 - 2 of 2 Posts