Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i wonder how many of you in front of people you bashed this certain wrestlers or anything it make you to be Anti but in behind you still of fan and never admit it.

i have to admit i'm still Hogan fans, even tho he suck in ring, playing politics and bash Hogan on every thread and when people mention Hogan...if he return to WWE i will mark out more than anybody. Hogan ooze with charisma...

if AUstin vs Hogan occur..i could boo Austin.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,817 Posts
The hate for Hogan is an interesting one.

He was the biggest thing about the company but he was such a shitty wrestler.

Great on the mic, absolutely loaded with charisma, played his character extremely well, had a successful heel turn....but, yeah, one of the shittiest guys in the ring.

There isn't anyone I pretend to hate, though, to get back on topic.

·
Banned
852 Posts
Hulk Hogan was not as horrible as people paint him to be. A lot of the reasons that people hate his in-ring skills so much is clouded by the stories of backstage politics, huge ego and staying in the ring too long. People remember him as somebody that refused to sell, all because he decided to keep wrestling when he had chronic back issues.

On topic: In a similar situation as your post, I'm a fan of Ezekiel Jackson even though his ring skills are bad and his charisma is non existant. His look is so great that I can't help but enjoy his matches.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,817 Posts
Hulk Hogan was not as horrible as people paint him to be. A lot of the reasons that people hate his in-ring skills so much is clouded by the stories of backstage politics, huge ego and staying in the ring too long. People remember him as somebody that refused to sell, all because he decided to keep wrestling when he had chronic back issues.

On topic: In a similar situation as your post, I'm a fan of Ezekiel Jackson even though his ring skills are bad and his charisma is non existant. His look is so great that I can't help but enjoy his matches.
Nah, he really was shit in the ring.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts

Sorry, but he was absolutely terrible in the ring. I mean, a Leg drop for a finisher..?
That itself describes his in-ring versatility

1 - 5 of 5 Posts