Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The guy gets buried .. by Jerry, The Effin King, Lawler? Every week he comes out and is easily one of the most interesting guys on the roster to listen to. He can cut a promo with the best of em'. I think he's okay in the ring too .. his match with Morrison for the title on Raw had to be one of the best TV matches I've seen in years. Some great spots by Morrison, but that was the only match they ever made The Miz look credible, and it was easily his best performance. Why did they not give him a clean win over Orton? If they really think he's going to retain at WM against JOHN CENA you'd think they'd put him over against Orton .. and if he loses at WM then all of his credibility is gone. He'll never be a respect main eventer ever again.

Can you guys think of a more poorly booked champion ever? And am I the only that thinks with good writing, this guy could become a star of the company?

·
ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,284 Posts
The guy gets buried .. by Jerry, The Effin King, Lawler? Every week he comes out and is easily one of the most interesting guys on the roster to listen to. He can cut a promo with the best of em'. I think he's okay in the ring too .. his match with Morrison for the title on Raw had to be one of the best TV matches I've seen in years. Some great spots by Morrison, but that was the only match they ever made The Miz look credible, and it was easily his best performance. Why did they not give him a clean win over Orton? If they really think he's going to retain at WM against JOHN CENA you'd think they'd put him over against Orton .. and if he loses at WM then all of his credibility is gone. He'll never be a respect main eventer ever again.

Can you guys think of a more poorly booked champion ever? And am I the only that thinks with good writing, this guy could become a star of the company?
Really? Because he's WWE champ right now and is going into Mania with the title

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Miz is great on the mic, but the content of his promos really bore me. If they gave him some better material to work off of I would really enjoy his work. Not a good in ring worker at all tho. As bland as they come. And the way they have booked him has been awful. The guy has the potential to become one of the stars of the future if they just get their act together and give him a better character.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.