Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At first I thought he was boring but since this face turn he’s becoming more interesting. I like how they are booking him as someone who isn’t scared of Brock and will bring the fight to him. Last Monday’s segment was very entertaining

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
6,771 Posts
He's aight. Needs a couple of heated face to face conversations with Lesnar though. I ain't sold on Drew yet. He still doesn't feel like "the guy" to main event Wrestlemania. Kofi last year was more over and his run gave off the feeling of a Wrestlemania worthy match and moment. And it's nowhere close to the Wrestlemania worthiness of Becky's run. That's what I'm waiting to get from Drew and I don't feel that aura and energy yet. And that's me being completely unbiased.

This week they did a good job and they still have 4 weeks, so let's see what they do. I'm open to McIntyre and I'm glad they are taking a shot at someone new. I'm still waiting though for that "something" that gets me hyped and ready for Drew McIntyre to emerge as the guy.

You can't trust WWE though, so the reality is that they ruin Drew's build and have Goldberg main event over him.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,087 Posts
Yeah i'm starting to get behind him now. Although at lot of that is because I don't want to see Rollins or Reigns in the main event at Wrestlemania. Drew has potential to become their next top main eventer and right now WWE could use a guy like him.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Never been a Drew McIntyre fan at all. Always said he was a boring and has zero charisma.

WWE has done a good job sense RR building up McIntyre. I enjoyed the last two weeks with McIntyre. Won’t say I am a fan of his, but if WWE can keep this up I wouldn’t mind seeing Drew as main event champion.

·
The Babyface of WF
10,970 Posts
You can blame the way they have booked Drew since he came back to WWE having a decent run in NXT to being directionless for most of his MR run.

Now they are actually trying with him he's got the tools to make it work with what he has I mean he ain't no future FOTC but I can at least consider Drew Main Event Calibre, The type to provide a good enough foil for The Guy if they bothered to build one the crowd cares about.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Honestly it would be impossible for anyone to get over being booked as a side kick for heels no one gives a shit about hes a natural face and has all the tools to make this turn something great if hes allowed to win

1 - 8 of 8 Posts