Wrestling Forum banner

Hypocritical? Jeff Hardy and Alex Riley

6741 Views 70 Replies 54 Participants Last post by  Smackdownfan777
I was just thinking about something, alot of people on this forum HATE Jeff Hardy, to each their own. I personally never had a problem with him and loved him during the Hardyz, and alot of thier reasons is the fact that he loves his drugs. alot of these same people love Alex Riley...to an unnerving degree sometimes...he's ok...nothing special. Alex Riley has had a DUI and alot of people dont seem to care...including WWE (which is annoying because they let people go just because creative doesnt have anything for them, and Alex stays even though he did something awful)

Doesn't this seem kind of hypocrital to lambaste Jeff Hardy and turn a blind eye to Alex Riley?
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

· Registered
4,026 Posts
you're forgetting riley's problem was once, hardy failed the wellness policy 3 times and is waiting trial for what could be 10+ years of prison or an agreement with him declaring himself guilty somewhere in 2020 because they don't seem to ever end the extensions for the court

· Registered
6,883 Posts
I care. Riley should have been fired.

Jeff as well, but more Jeff because this guy was a complete druggie. He has a daughter for christ's sake.

And just cause the 80s guys did it I'm supposed to cut hardy slack? Hell no.

· Registered
4,724 Posts
I agree. It is not right Riley did something wrong and others that did nothing wrong are released due to "creative differences". It should teach all young wrestlers that they need to get involved in politics in pro wrestling even if it's just a small dose.

· Registered
5,335 Posts
And just cause the 80s guys did it I'm supposed to cut hardy slack? Hell no.
My post was more about how people tend to neglect mentioning it with past people. It was aimed more at people who will be like "I hate Jeff Hardy, that fucking druggie," meanwhile posting in another thread about how great RVD, Sabu, Macho Man, or Hogan are.

· Premium Member
1,020 Posts
My post was more about how people tend to neglect mentioning it with past people. It was aimed more at people who will be like "I hate Jeff Hardy, that fucking druggie," meanwhile posting in another thread about how great RVD, Sabu, Macho Man, or Hogan are.
Did RVD / Sabu do anything other than cannabis?

· Harley's Circus
2,591 Posts
The people that hate Jeff Hardy are the same people who hated Kevin Nash while he was in TNA but suddenly marked out when he came back to the WWE they would do the same if Jeff came back to the WWE. Wrestling marks are hypocritical idiots nothing new.

· Registered
5,038 Posts
The people that hate Jeff Hardy are the same people who hated Kevin Nash while he was in TNA but suddenly marked out when he came back to the WWE they would do the same if Jeff came back to the WWE. Wrestling marks are hypocritical idiots nothing new.
The time I joined this place was when Jeff was still in WWE and hardly anyone on here liked him.

· EIRE
20,858 Posts
I think it's just as bad if not worse.

Anyone who has had a friend or family member killed by a drunk driver knows exactly what I'm talking about.
Going to have to agree. People brush DUI's off like it's nothing these days, it never ceases to amaze me. Jeff was just hurting himself, Riley was putting everyone around him at risk and could have destroyed a family because he is a fucking idiot.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.