• Don't announce the person as Sting and have him appear on the 21st

Votes: 36 80.0%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Assuming it's actually sting for that video:

With so many people here for sure tuning into the 21st show to see if its sting or not, do you think it'd be best for WWE to announce it's sting who's coming on the 21st or just have him appear on that raw?

People knew bret was returning on last years raw and the show did end up getting huge ratings, so if they announce the person is sting, we could see a huge boost in ratings and we still wouldn't know when in the show he's returning(similar to jerichos return, ppl knew it was him, just never knew when in the show he was returning).

I'd rather they announce the person is sting instead of just having him appear on Raw. Cause people will be tuning in the whole show waiting to see when he appears and when he does appear, it'll still be as huge of a moment compared to if wwe didn't hype up stings appearence.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Keep using more vignettes until the week before the 21st if they want to announce its him, so they can keep getting ratings like they did this week because people will still try to look for clues in the vids.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I would be fine with them continuing to give clues. Maybe the week before the 21st, they give a huge clue that will pretty much show that it is in fact going to be Sting. They dont necessarily have to say it though. Just maybe give clues. Maybe like a Scorpion crawling or something along that nature to pretty much show who its going to be

·
Registered
14 Posts
all i know i will never miss raw again if they keep them promos and after the 2 21 11 and its sting i will never miss raw again and it will kill tna P.S. jack swagger is a wannbe kurt angle everyone knows it

·
Registered
248 Posts
no dont announce it if it is sting and nobody knows at all. it could be the rebirth of the whole you never whats going to happen and bring some unpredictability to the product.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Keep using more vignettes until the week before the 21st if they want to announce its him, so they can keep getting ratings like they did this week because people will still try to look for clues in the vids.
This is what I would think. It also makes it more suspencful to us unless everyone is 100% convinced on Sting.

·
Registered
144 Posts
They should show a promo where we see a scorpion crawling on the ground, and then a boot stomps on it. That'll really get people wondering. lol Was Vince trying to crush the rumors? haha

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
Definitely not, keep airing vignettes and then finally have him make his unannounced debut.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Don't announce it no. But tease tease tease. I'm ready to mark out like a madman.

·
Banned
564 Posts
They've played it perfectly with that ad, if it Sting, don't fucking announce or even remotely hint at it anymore than you have, just repeat the same ad......you have Taker return, everyone be kinda happy because he's a legend and all but also like not satisfied, then at the end of the night after his return match or something, have Sting come out, fucking place should explode unlike with Bret, HBK, Y2J and endless other returns they've killed by giving them away.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts