Wrestling Forum banner

Husky Harris...???

1836 Views 23 Replies 22 Participants Last post by  Agmaster
I heard Randy Orton punted him back to FCW. Does anyone know if and when he will be back? I liked Husky, but I will say I don't think he fit in with Nexus they should have him come back as a good guy, start his own group. HUH? HUH?
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
6,148 Posts
He could cut a better promo than alot of the roster. And that unfortunatly for us is a harsh truth.

McGillishitty is a much better guy to have around on the main roster though.
I don't think I ever heard Husky cut a promo. I heard him talk a few times, that was it and they were all in passing really. He seems green but has potential.

McGillicutty, well, from this moment on....from the moment starting now....from now...this is the moment....starting now....this is the moment....of Michael McGillicutty....and then a moment later he'll be sent back to FCW with the label of 'mic work', 'charisma' and 'show him a dvd of his father' stuck to him. he probably won't be back for a while...:p

· Banned
411 Posts
I liked Husky Harris and i think being fat was part of his gimmick/character i dont no why people think you need to be muscular to be a good wrestler his weight was his edge i think and not only that you cant tell me it wasnt good to see someone a little different i think if anything they need to do this thing more often. One of the things i liked about husky was his titties jiggling when he was throwing punches i no it sounds wierd but it was different and i like that we have enough skinny and brolic wrestlers im not saying i went heaps just husky and a few more fuck jbl broc lesnar arent excatelty rocking a sick pac but their size is still damn intimidating believe that

· Registered
50 Posts
I liked Husky and his finisher. He could have made a good face turning on Nexus. My little sister was hoping he turned on Nexus and Punk after he said " What if you get elimanated form the Rumble?" to Punk but now I think they waited to long. He'll probably just come back as a face jobber or knowing WWE:eek: maybe a Big Show type character (if they can make him stop jiggling).

· Registered
4,669 Posts
I love how everyone keeps saying he was sent to FCW for being fat as if they just got off the phone with Creative. As far as I know, that's just based on random newz site "scoops". Husky's dad was/is fat. Husky's brother is fat. Husky was given the name Husky. The WWE knows he's fat and will remain fat. The report of him being sent back for his weight hardly makes sense, dude's been the same size since he's been in development.

· Banned
1,198 Posts
I love how everyone keeps saying he was sent to FCW for being fat as if they just got off the phone with Creative. As far as I know, that's just based on random newz site "scoops". Husky's dad was/is fat. Husky's brother is fat. Husky was given the name Husky. The WWE knows he's fat and will remain fat. The report of him being sent back for his weight hardly makes sense, dude's been the same size since he's been in development.
Bo isn't fat. He's fucking tiny.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.