Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this pisses me off. Husky has been written off of RAW. For one thing, it's hard to buy into Nexus when they keep constantly losing members and getting their ass kicked.

Second, it's a damn shame that Husky is sent back simply because of his appearance. Back in the 80's and prior, most wrestlers were overweight big fellows almost comical looking and certainly no sex appeal. I don't remember sex appeal really coming into play until guys like Kerry Von Erich came on the scene.

Yet these days, a guy must be chiseled out of stone, and have zero body hair. What's up with that? Has chest hair evolved out of mankind? lol

·
KO
5,650 Posts
He's unappealing to watch, and certainly hasn't got anything to balance it out. He's okay in the ring, but nothing special. I'm glad he's not on my screen anymore.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Harris is 23, he has loads of time to rack up experience. In Raw segments he's always looking lost and staring into space, and it seems he's gained weight since the first NXT episode he was on. Keeping him in FCW for a few months seems like a good idea.

You say WWE doesn't care about less toned guys, ever look at FCW's roster recently? Brodus Clay, Bobby Dutch, Buck Dixon, James Bronson, these guys are far from chisled male models.

·
Usertitle ist hier
11,699 Posts
Harris has a lot of upside, it's a case of him being able to show it. He's not been able too. Whilst The Corre is looking strong, The Nexus - bar CM Punk - is being beaten up week after week by everyone and anyone.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
wohooo.

·
A superhero that saves your GF from your sex game.
3,830 Posts
I think he has potential...he just needs to drop that weight of his and he'll be able to show it. I have a good feeling that he can be a main event heel in the future.

·
also known as a BUSTER
12,019 Posts
He's an unbelievably good worker, for his age. He's one of those guys that really just naturally gets it, when it comes to ring positioning and facials and all of those other little details. He would have really flourished in early 90s WCW tbh.

His weight does seem to fluctuate though, which may be why they've sent him back down the FCW. Just to get that issue under control.

If WWE had any sense they'd tag him with his brother and build a credible tag division around them for years to come. A proper team with Joe Hennig would have potential too but, obviously, neither of those things are likely to come about.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
His weight is a big problem, but if they needed to send a guy back to FCW, it should've been McGillicutty.

Reactions: NT86

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Great now get rid of micheal mcgiliguty and david otunga and rebuild the entire nexus. Mason ryan is green but at least has some potential and serves purpose as an enforcer.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Thank god. Never liked the fat fuck anyway. He should've taken Michael McGilligansIsland back with him (its only a matter of time, hopefully...starting this moment now...going forward...)

The only NXT Season 2 Rookies that were ready to be called up in the first place were Alex Riley and Kaval. Now that the Vanilla midget is gone, Riley is our only hope for NXT Season 2 not being a complete waste of 13 weeks.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Dump Otunga, get rid of McGillicutty. Next up, recruit a Diva and shave her bald. Now we have the New Nexus that WWE actually wants to make!

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Has there been any confirmation that they sent him back down to FCW because of his weight outside of WRASSLENEWZ sites? Because that's completely silly. I know it's become trendy in society to pretend that different body types don't exist, but honestly.

I just figured it was because he still works fairly stiff and the WWE has a problem with that.

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
Good! He's awful, just like McGill, absolutely nothing going for him. He's not even good in the ring but people falsely claim he moves like a cruiserweight which just isn't true. He's awful on the mic and he's failed to impress in the ring so far, he just isn't ready for the WWE.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Good! He's awful, just like McGill, absolutely nothing going for him. He's not even good in the ring but people falsely claim he moves like a cruiserweight which just isn't true. He's awful on the mic and he's failed to impress in the ring so far, he just isn't ready for the WWE.
Agreed with this. Plus, he's disgusting to look at.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.