Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Husky is a wrestler that intrigues me. When he came out with Nexus in his T-shirt, I was like, man this dude is built. Even when he took his shirt off a few weeks ago for the CM Punk lashing, he appeared to be more built than obese.

But last night was the first time I saw him wrestle full on shirtless, and oh lord, those man tits were just almost unbearable to watch. I felt like I was just watching a sweaty fat dude, not a badass.

I guess it's the same question with guys like Big Show. Would you say he appears flabby because of his build or is he just out of shape?

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
He's just out of shape. He has man boobs. Even The Big Show doesn't look that bad.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
I think people are forgetting that back in the day, almost every heel was overweight.. not like today where almost everyone has a bodybuilder physique, so whats wrong with one guy being like that? You might wanna question your motives of watching if you insist that every male must have a chiseled shirtless physique with lots of baby oil on it..

·
WEF's #1 Oz Mark
11,119 Posts
Come on. Look at Samoa Joe, he's out of shape too, but he's still better than a lot of wrestlers. Husky Harris is really impressive in the ring.

Reactions: Von Doom

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
I really dont care if you're fat. But if you're unable to move like Matt Hardy, then we have a problem. Husky can move pretty good, so I find his weight nothing.

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
I'd hardly call HH out of shape, that guy can move!

Also, anybody else finding the whole "Tank with a Ferrari engine" thing making ZERO sense at all?

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Husky's look doesn't bother me at all. Not everybody has to be a big jacked freak and it's actually a nice change of pace to see somebody that looks like a regular dude out there. He looks pretty intimidating with the Nexus shirt on so maybe wrestling in pants and a singlet like Gallows did would be a better attire for him.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Putting a Ferrari engine in a tank isn't going to make it move quick. Perhaps I'm the only person who knows anything about tanks?
You're taking it way too literally. People know what a Ferrari is so it makes more sense to associate it with that type of engine than saying he's a tank with whatever sort of engine a tank has. It really is a stupid nickname though.

·
Registered
14,668 Posts
Last night was the first time I actually enjoyed a HH match - he was impressive and that finisher looks great.

Yeah he's fat - but to be fair he can move

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,833 Posts
Putting a Ferrari engine in a tank isn't going to make it move quick. Perhaps I'm the only person who knows anything about tanks?
He was saying it as a metaphor. It has nothing to do with how tanks work at all. The tank part is a reference to the fact that he's big and strong like a tank, and the ferrari engine is in reference to him being fast in the ring like a ferrari, for a guy his size.

By the way, I don't mind the fact that he a bit fat. But as far as physiques go, Mick Foley wasn't exactly built either, yet he became a huge star and world champion. If he's talented enough, then it shouldn't matter about his size. Just that he can entertain.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts