Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boy is this one gona suck. They say its gona rain over 15 inches here with I live and since were on the right side of the Hurricane then we will probably get a lot of Tornadoes too which is gona suck more. Also they said when it gets to the Mountains it might stall. STALL. We don't normally get hit bad with the Hurricanes, we just get some rain but now were gona get flooded while there's a Tornado outside. Probably more than one Tornado. I DON'T LIKE TORNADOES.

*puts hand on your shoulder* HELP ME!

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
Run away, run far far away. I am safe I am all the way up in Jersey.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
I hate Hurricanes.It rained here all day last Wednesday baecause of it and flooded a road I was on. The car got stuck and I had to climb out the window and have my parents get me at a police station.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
I hear another Tropical Storm named Gene could be upgraded to a Hurricane and make it's way to Florida.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'm from Mobile, Alabama where the storm is expected to make landfall. Right now, I'm in Auburn, Alabama which is about 230 miles away. I hate the fact that I'm here and the rest of my family is stuck back in Mobile.

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Up untill this year I was never worried about Hurricanes because they never hit us hard but the past couple of Hurricanes have hit us pretty good and it looks like this one is gona hit us very hard.

I'm very light, I could get sucked up by the wind.

I'm too young to get sucked up by wind.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Captain America said:
*Jeanne
Wow, who would've thought I'd post my 4,733rd post correcting a n00b.

Man it's gonna suck. I heard we might get light rain, cool breezy winds, and some thunder and lightning from this hurricane. Shit, we're fucked.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Kaneanite said:
Man it's gonna suck. I heard we might get light rain, cool breezy winds, and some thunder and lightning from this hurricane. Shit, we're fucked.
Tell me about. That last Hurricane gave us so much rain that it wet my math book when I was walking to school.

AND THE BOOK WAS IN MY BAG!!!

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I like hurricanes.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts