Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what's the deal with Hunico? Is he still injured? He wasn't released under the radar or anything was he? Was a big fan of his, always produced solid matches on Smackdown/Superstars, and there was talk of Vince rating him highly after seeing him cut a good promo off the cuff somewhere.

Anyone know anything?

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
He was doing tag matches with Camacho as recently as September house shows, so I'd assume creative just have nothing for him. He's still under contract though, so hopefully they'll come up with something soon. I enjoy his work a lot, and I think there is potential in him.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Him and Camacho should keep teaming against babyface teams for a while, there is a lack of heel teams who can take a loss, only the Real Americans and 3MB can. So having them two around would be good, a mini feud between them and PTP wouldn't be bad.

·
Registered
118 Posts
He's been wrestling in house shows I believe, I think he's very entertaining. Him and Camacho remind me of the Mexicools, the intro is great, coming out on the bicycle and not to mention, he's a good in ring performer and heel. WWE needs to utilize him and Camacho as a tag team on the main roster, my opinion, I think they'd make great tag team champions.

Might I add, I'd love to see Hunico and Camacho feud with the Real Americans.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Sad that we don't see him anymore. I loved him, finally a great luchador in the WWE, incredible on the ring and on the mic, there is worse. Hos gimmick could've been entertaining too... But classic WWE, just send him into matches. I hope he have a push one day, that dude have talent, he deserves to be somebody

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Why they refuse to just let Hunico be their new luchador instead of giving him a horribly racist gimmick is still the most baffling thing from WWE in a while

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
I liked Hunico. I thought he'd be great as a mid-carder. Maybe even a IC or US Champion. Hope he does come back.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
I'd like to see Hunico on tv more, he's such a great talent and he wrestled Tyson Kidd at a house show on the Mexico Tour.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Didn't he compete recently in the tour of mexico, wrestling against Kidd in a match that was said to be really good.

It's odd to think that they've repackaged two guys as masked matadores who were struggling to get really over as themselves, when they could do the exact same thing with Hunico. Why they haven't tried to utilise him as that masked lucha libre star who could potentially take over from Mysterio, instead of constantly throwing chance after chance at Sin Cara.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Just another wasted talent, its a shame really he should be a prominent mid carder, maybe even upper-mid card with some US/IC/Tag title reigns but at this point that's too big of a stretch for him. I just don't see him moving up the card like he should.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
I think Hunico should have Del rios's spot. I think he has that sort of charisma eddie had. Which del rio does not. PUSH HUNICO

·
EXCELSIOR!
16,112 Posts
I'd like to see him back as Incognito to make up for Cara crashing and burning. Would also like to see Camacho revert to his Tongan roots by returning as Nuku and joining the Usos to feud with the Shield alongside the anti-Authority guys (AmDrag, Ziggler, Show and the Rhodes brothers).

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Just another wasted talent, its a shame really he should be a prominent mid carder, maybe even upper-mid card with some US/IC/Tag title reigns but at this point that's too big of a stretch for him. I just don't see him moving up the card like he should.
If Michael McGilicutty can be repackaged anyone can

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Hunico is one of the best talents they have that they rarely use. He was injured and went off for surgery but he should've come back by now.

He's a great luchadore and shows awesome strength when he does his signature roll-up-into-powerbomb manoeuvre.

·
The Loose Cannon
5,833 Posts
There is no denying that now is the perfect time to have a Light-heavyweight division.

It would be stacked as fuck.

·
Registered
360 Posts
He is very solid and should perma replace sin cara, just put the mask on and nobody notices any difference besides better matches and speaking english.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts