Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great to see them back on WWE TV. Decent match against the Uso's on Main Event, it was almost a 20 minute match! They are a much needed heel team in the tag team divison.

·
Registered
702 Posts
They were really good. Although with the Usos involved its always a great match. They are needed in the division though. Los Matadores need more heels to beat.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
That's great news, I love Hunico, the guy have a tremendous potential because he actually have a gimmick, he have a look, he have his entrance with the bike, he is awesome on the ring. I wonder why they don't push him. He could be a great IC Champion with a bodyguard that have a stupid name...

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
I didn't see the match. How did Camacho do? Has he been getting better in the ring?

Hunico is a solid talent that honestly could have been contributing to great TV this whole time, and like always, I have no idea why they have kept him off. I thibk the stereotypical look needs some adjustment, but the music is awesome! Sabes que nosotros somos pocos pero locos; que en las calles somos los mas poderosos! Only in spanish could such a combination of sounds be put together so rythmically yet coherently :)

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
Hunico was only signed to be enhancement talent in the first place. Not sure why so many keep going off on the "why don't they push him" junk. He's mediocre & Camacho sucks, but it doesn't hurt having another heel team in the fold.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
I marked when I heard hunico's music. Guy has potential. I think he should be the top latin star in the company. Hopefully we see them every week from now on. And how bout giving them some wins, don't job them out every week.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
I marked when I heard hunico's music. Guy has potential. I think he should be the top latin star in the company. Hopefully we see them every week from now on. And how bout giving them some wins, don't job them out every week.
Yeah hopefully their on RAW

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Contemplate or Procrastinate?
127 Posts
Hunico is in his mid 30s at present making me question how much he can improve whilst considering this in addition to how long it would take for him to be established as vaguely credible I highly doubt he will be going further than tag team fodder speaking of which I wouldn't be against the team getting featured more at all to add a little more depth to the tag team division.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I'm a massive Hunico fan so it's good to see him back, I still think if given some promo time and a little feud to get stuck in to he could work wonders.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts