Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,631 Posts
If Heyman has more control I could see this man become a main eventer, like one of those shock world title winners. Much like Jinder but probably more akin to Finn Balor with the Universal title, it could happen and be a potential big moment but then I think back to something as recent as Ali and my optimism is pretty much gone. I think Neville might be a good comparison as far as trajectory goes but I am open to being proven wrong by this company, though I am fairly certain I wont be.

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,450 Posts
Who even is this guy? Was he in NXT or 205 Live or something?
Fastest riser in WWE in a long time, he's only been signed for a year, made a couple appearances on NXT got fast tracked to 205 Live, impressed there even got a preshow title match at Clash of Champions. He was known as Ultimo Ninja on the Indies and he comes from wrestling royalty in Mexico.

I'm kinda shocked WWE is pushing him so fast because he's only 24 and he's a legit 6’1”, I would've thought they'd keep him in the PC to put more muscle on, seeing him next to Seth they have similar frames, he could probably get to that size.

·
Springboard diving into Bianca's bed.
926 Posts
Fastest riser in WWE in a long time, he's only been signed for a year, made a couple appearances on NXT got fast tracked to 205 Live, impressed there even got a preshow title match at Clash of Champions. He was known as Ultimo Ninja on the Indies and he comes from wrestling royalty in Mexico.

I'm kinda shocked WWE is pushing him so fast because he's only 24 and he's a legit 6’1”, I would've thought they'd keep him in the PC to put more muscle on, seeing him next to Seth they have similar frames, he could probably get to that size.
He is fine with his current size tbh

·
Premium Member
4,063 Posts
He's got good potential then again I have a feeling he will either lose his first name or last name eventually. :lmao :lmao

·
Locker Room Leader
12,104 Posts
I want both him and Andrade to get pushed and have that Rey/Eddie dynamic. You can have more than one Hispanic star.

They're both young and from wrestling families and really good. I also just found out he and Angel Garza are cousins lmao.

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,450 Posts
I want both him and Andrade to get pushed and have that Rey/Eddie dynamic. You can have more than one Hispanic star.

They're both young and from wrestling families and really good. I also just found out he and Angel Garza are cousins lmao.
My fantasy booking dream is a stable of Humberto, Andrade, Garza and Raul Mendoza called the Handsome Bastards, Los Bastardos Guapos. I can't think of the last time WWE had a dominant pretty boy group, let Zelina Vega be their manager and whichever gets most over let him break out and be that big Latino star they've been looking for.

·
Asuka
96,501 Posts
If he does end up as the next Neville he'll be in a good spot. Neville got to be the focus of a brand and TV time.
And then he quit because of it. Clearly he didn't think all too highly of that spot, and neither did anyone else. That is such a rose colored version of what 205 Live actually is.

I don't know what Carrillo is. I suspect he'll never amount to anything, but Vince wants the latin demographic and supposedly they want him to be the next latin star. Maybe he'll be the next Rey Mysterio, who knows. I doubt it. I don't think Vince can commit to one of these high flying guys. I also think it would've done him a lot more good to beat somebody strong, like AJ Styles, who could take a loss, rather than him going straight for the champion, who can't take a loss, and losing. Going toe to toe with the champion means nothing if you lose. When they brought Alberto Del Rio in, they had him beat a top guy in Rey Mysterio, but they didn't send him straight after the champion, and make him lose. They had him win to show commitment.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,104 Posts
My fantasy booking dream is a stable of Humberto, Andrade, Garza and Raul Mendoza called the Handsome Bastards, Los Bastardos Guapos. I can't think of the last time WWE had a dominant pretty boy group, let Zelina Vega be their manager and whichever gets most over let him break out and be that big Latino star they've been looking for.
This actually sounds good lol. Usually they put masked luchadors together, but just put these unmasked handsome dudes together with Zelina and it could be a cool stable.

·
Registered
9,153 Posts
His a handsome motherfucker and his related to the garza family. Basically a younger Alberto. His Goin to be fine. Him and his cousin

·
Springboard diving into Bianca's bed.
926 Posts
This actually sounds good lol. Usually they put masked luchadors together, but just put these unmasked handsome dudes together with Zelina and it could be a cool stable.
Yeah , it would be refreshing and entertaining , I can see Garza as the leader / future top heel and Humberto as the Breakout babyface tho

·
Registered
2,251 Posts

Ah, thanks. Never heard of him before. Guess I'll check some of his stuff out.

·
Registered
300 Posts
The kids, soccer mum and casuals don’t give a damn about him. Vince won’t give a damn about him as he wants another masked wrestler to make lots of lovely money from Masks..

The Mexican market like masked wrestlers

The work rate marks will blow their loads over him but there’s already a roster full of small flippy dudes.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts