Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Springboard diving into Bianca's bed.
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He had a decent reaction when he attacked Angel Garza , this feud seems to work wonders for him what do you all think ?

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,536 Posts
It could be a classic feud between tough classy guy Carrillo vs evil prankster Garza with both of them getting over according to classic babyface or heel fans.
But I just wish that moron fans would stop with their bullshit comparisons to Mysterio and Guerrero. :sneaky:

·
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It could be a classic feud between tough classy guy Carrillo vs evil prankster Garza with both of them getting over according to classic babyface or heel fans.
But I just wish that moron fans would stop with their bullshit comparisons to Mysterio and Guerrero. :sneaky:
The fans are sometimes really toxic when it comes to new talents

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
I remember getting cheered when he attacked Andrade after the DQ finish and the DDT on the outside so its probably just cheering someone take the fight to their enemies like a "rebel"

·
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I remember getting cheered when he attacked Andrade after the DQ finish and the DDT on the outside so its probably just cheering someone take the fight to their enemies like a "rebel"
I remember it too , however they cheered the action while with Garza they cheered him before he even started his attack , I hope he keeps getting those reactions

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,454 Posts
The crowd did react to the wronged babyface getting revenge, people like to see the smiling babyface goof show some fire but they have to keep building it. Give us a reason why Angel turned on his cousin, more importantly they need to tell us about Humberto-- why should I cheer for him besides the fact that he got betrayed?

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
It’s all just making me like Garza more and hope he moves on from his cousin. No knock on Humberto but Hector has most boxes ticked that they have been trying to get from their Mexican experiments. And more importantly I think he ticks more of Vince’s boxes too bar size.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts