Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not sure if I'd call Security or the Bureau Of Sanitation. The comedy outweighs the tragedy and the comments are pretty funny too. I wonder how this pack of uncivilized 'tards feel now that everyone has seen this on YouTube.

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, the stage shows at Disneyland have really taken a turn for the worse.
They should be sent to the zoo so people can enjoy watching them in captivity. Keep a safe distance so they can't reach you by flinging their poo.

·
Premium Member
2,877 Posts
Fighting at Disneyland :heston

When my wife and I were in Disney World a few years ago on our honeymoon we had to call security. The family in the room next to ours were having domestics. Kind of from what we heard the husband hit his wife a few times / pushed her against the wall dresser. The kid(s) were screaming and crying which was the worst part of the whole thing. Security questioned us before we left to head back to one of the parks. Crazy damn world.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Regrettable.

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't recommend human onlookers getting physically involved trying to separate them. You can't be sure their shot records are up to date and one of them may bite you.

·
From parts unknown
22,859 Posts
Going through Ygor's post history, I'm 100% convinced that this reaction of his has nothing to do with the race of the individuals involved. He seems to exhibit a very special rage when talking about black people in particular.

Here he is talking about Colin Kapernaek.

Jerks gonna be jerks. I'm sure some burr-headed, banana-nose, attention whore, washed-up, no talent ex-Quarterback is pleased seeing the flag of our great nation being burned and desecrated. If he were there he'd say, "Just do it."
Pretty consistent pattern tbh. He's just talking about "other humans he doesn't like".

But yeah, usually the rage always seems to ramp up when it's black people tho. Not just for him. But I've observed this in a lot of people who dislike blacks in general. They get much more triggered by black people doing things they don't like.

I'm a bit disappointed about being wrong but I'm glad that my state won the mass shooting contest. This will instill me with a sense of pride until the Dodgers win the World Series. But if the Dodgers choke...
Dude didn't even have that kind of a reaction to a mass shooting. But this thread and this much anger over people fighting at Disneyland.

Interesting. Interesting, indeed.

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
The guy in the red (pink?) shirt going after the woman is definitely trash

Those remarks about the zoo and getting bit and disease though :tripsscust are just as trashy as the behavior in the video. But of course those remarks came from a guy who denies the Holocaust so what can you expect :draper2

Who was that old fart, forget his screen name now, who knew everything about old timey rasslin, loved Putin, and was racist as fuck? OP reminds me of him in several ways

·
From parts unknown
22,859 Posts
I reported this guy and I wrote this in my report:

I don't think you have to be openly racist to be racist in this manner where you know racists will take one example of people of a certain race doing something and then make disparaging comments of this magnitude. He eventually goes on to say that they should be sent to a zoo (implying they're animals, which is racist) and that they're probably carrying diseases (also an old dog whistle).

This is about as open as modern racism is going to get. He's not the first person to lose his shit over black people doing something he didn't like and then use it as an excuse to let out all that rage.

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,673 Posts
Going through Ygor's post history, I'm 100% convinced that this reaction of his has nothing to do with the race of the individuals involved.

He seems to exhibit a very special rage when talking about black people in particular.

But yeah, usually the rage always seems to ramp up when it's black people tho. Not just for him. But I've observed this in a lot of people who dislike blacks in general. They get much more triggered by black people doing things they don't like.

Dude didn't even have that kind of a reaction to a mass shooting. But this thread and this much anger over people fighting at Disneyland.
How can this reaction have nothing to do with race.....BUT HAVE EVERYTHING TO DO WITH RACE!?!?

And of course you see an unbalanced and more vitriolic response to black people. That's like a third of American history and a fifth of world history.

·
From parts unknown
22,859 Posts
Lol why all the dehumanizing verbiage? Obviously what they did was super fucking trashy but holy shit man. You act like these people committed massive crimes against humanity
He didn't act like that in threads where people have committed massive crimes against humanity. Specifically looked up a thread about mass shootings and posted here for comparison.

This is a special racist rage especially with the zoo talk, the animal comparisons and the disease carrying BS. We all know what this is. There's no reason to avoid calling this guy out for what he is.

·
E:16
6,195 Posts
Ygor has always been scraping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to WF posters, this thread just confirms it.

·
From parts unknown
22,859 Posts
Ygor has always been scraping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to WF posters, this thread just confirms it.
I think you might have forgotten about the guy who took one of my pics and posted it stamped with a swastika on his way out.

Sad as it may be, but WF has had some pretty shitty posters over the last 3 years.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
He didn't act like that in threads where people have committed massive crimes against humanity. Specifically looked up a thread about mass shootings and posted here for comparison.

This is a special racist rage especially with the zoo talk, the animal comparisons and the disease carrying BS. We all know what this is. There's no reason to avoid calling this guy out for what he is.
Yea thats why i pointed it out.. People think racism is straight up saying “I hate black people” or saying the N word but theres other things. You can always notice an increased level of vitriol when some people discuss things involving blacks. Everything they do is magnified... it can be seen in the way people on here describe black wrestlers (specifically the females ones).

At this point i kinda feel sorry for people with racist views... makes me wonder what kind of shit has happened to them to warp their minds into such backwards destructive thinking.

Or this guys just a troll trying to stir shit up... either way I feel bad for him

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.