Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://kotaku.com/5680580/hulk-hogan-plays-def-jam-rapstar-flashes-his-junk

Wrestling legend Hulk Hogan, daughter Brooke, and Jimmy Hart are having a wonderful time paying tribute to The Notorious B.I.G in Def Jam Rapstar, until the Hulkster decides the cameraman wants to see his penis. Thank goodness for censor bars.

Not even during the height of Hulkamania was flashing Hulk Hogan's privates a winning marketing strategy. There's not a single product in existence that I would buy based-on a fleeting, censored glimpse of the Little Hulkster.

I say "in existence" because if a company wanted to market a line of disposable eye-gouging forks, I think it would work quite nicely.

As a special note to any aging wrestler who thinks this is a good idea, try not to have your daughter in the room when you present your penis.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Re: Hulkamania Is Dangin' Wild, Brother....or Sister!

Um, what?

I mean seriously, what the bloody fuck?

·
Registered
6,319 Posts

In every way, this is the most disturbing thing I can imagine. That's Hulk Hogan, Hulk Hogan's daughter, and Hulk Hogan's penis.

Anyone made a 'python' joke yet?

·
Registered
7,658 Posts

....WHAT.DA.F*CK?

·
Registered
1,599 Posts

I imagine if he did that in the iMpact Zone the crowd would be chanting "This is Wrestling"

But seriously.....The F#¤K?

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,317 Posts

Lol this made my night

·
Registered
633 Posts

This is a bit disturbing.. I can only imagine what the Impact Zone feels about this matter..

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts

LOOK HERE BROTHER, I USED TO COME OUT HERE AND SAY TNA WAS GONNA RAISE THE BAR, BUT F*CK THAT! NOW TNA IS DROPPING THE PANTS AND IMMORTAL IS RAPING DIXIES COMPANY BROTHER! CROSS THE LINE! FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER FOR SHOTS OF MY DAUGHTERS TITS TOO. CROSS THE LINE!!!!

I can only imagine what the Impact Zone feels about this matter..
THIS IS PENIS!! THIS IS PENIS!! THIS IS PENIS! TNA! TNA! TNA!

·
Registered
4,812 Posts

Can you believe that TNA and SpikeTV are actually paying this fool a million dollars combined and this is what there getting as the result?

What were either Dixie or SpikeTV thinking?

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Can you believe that TNA and SpikeTV are actually paying this fool a million dollars combined and this is what there getting as the result?

What were either Dixie or SpikeTV thinking?
What is Spike TV thinking right now considering that Dixie fucked them over with a few things?

"Hey, I can't sleep! There's a surprise coming soon!"
....months later....

1 - 20 of 96 Posts