Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
I just want to know.
During the time Stephanie anounced Mr America was signed to Smackdown and the time he was introduced in the piper's pit, did it leaked that the character was to be portrayed by Hulk Hogan.
Thanks for your answers!

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
I'm not sure if it was leaked or not, but I was what, about 12? and I knew it was Hogan.
If you needed leaked spoilers for you to realise it was Hogan, you're either a very young child, a first time wrestling viewer or generally and idiot.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
It was so obvious that it was hogan. Same music as hogan, talked just like hogan and the mask covered all the wrong parts of his face lol.

I remember one of my friends was pretending like they had inside connections to wwe back then and saying that it was for sure hogan(though anyone could have guessed that lol).

Still remember the show where Mr.McMahon showed everyone the clip of him unmasking after a SD show then he fired hogan and mr.america.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Do you even read what I asked for or is my english that bad???
What I want to know is did it was known Hogan was to play the character of Mr America during the period that started the second Stephanie anounced Mr america was joining Smackdown! and that ended the second before the entrance of Hogan.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hehe Mr.Amerika was pretty funny ^^
Liked the lie detector test ^^

·
LadiesMan217
948 Posts
What I want to know is did it was known Hogan was to play the character of Mr America during the period that started the second Stephanie anounced Mr america was joining Smackdown! and that ended the second before the entrance of Hogan.
Your english is that bad.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
I don't think it leaked beforehand that Mr. America was going to be hogan- maybe it did the day of the show, but I don't remember

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
Hulk Hogan's Mr america Gimmick. Did anyone knew?

In answer to your... "is my english that bad" all of the underlined proves that it is indeed.

·
You're a mong.
5,400 Posts
Given I'm presuming your native language isn't English, then what you are saying is fine. It isn't perfect English but it's better than what I'd do in any other language.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't think it leaked beforehand that Mr. America was going to be hogan- maybe it did the day of the show, but I don't remember
Thank you for answering what I asked for.
If nobody has anything deeper to say than you, it would be good to close this thread because one hundred pointless reply pointing I write bad english could be boring isn't it?

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,364 Posts
Lol people are idiots, Mr America wasn't Hulk Hogan, it's easy to find people that look like Hogan but aren't, people just assume it is, because of the same facial structure, body build, silver hair and voice. I mean they did a lie detector test and all, and it proved he wasn't Hulk Hogan.

Of course that being said. It actually was Hogan all along and I was joking........obviously

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Everyone else is right. It was so obvious that it was Hogan that anyone needing a spoiler was a complete retard.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
He was on a very short list at number one, of course I wasn't certain until the music hit.

·
You're a mong.
5,400 Posts
He is asking that before Mr. America actually appeared, was it revealed that it was going to be Hogan on spoiler sites. Not, when Mr. America came out was it Hogan. Not hard to understand.

Taking note of all that, I don't even know the answer - I'd presume it would have been.

·
Premium Member
44,322 Posts
The only thing that confused me about the whole thing was why in the hell did he keep hitting on Stephanie McMahon? That seemed a little weird.

·
Registered
408 Posts
I don't if people are trolling or what, but I understand the question you asked.

From what I recall, there was no indication who Mr. America was during the hype videos on the wrestling sites. Furthermore, I have been on these forums for 8 years, and I don't recall any speculation that it was Hulk Hogan from the people here either.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
From the time Mr.America was announced till Steph coming out of his room, nobody knew who he was, but it seemed like whoever he was, it was something strange about him, nobody could have guessed it'd be Hogan if they didn't even see Mr.America.

·
Registered
9,346 Posts
That Mr.America shit was awful. I never saw the point. Why disguise Hulk Hogan? The only thing that Hogan brought to the table at that time was the marquee value of the name "Hulk Hogan"; the nostalgia attracted a crowd. Sure, the fans knew who Mr. America was because we watched the shows. Somebody who only tuned in once every few months wouldn't have a clue who Mr. America was if they saw his name on a poster for a show. Taking him out of the trademark red & yellow and changing his name was pretty pointless; all it did was relegate a superstar who earned the company big money to a crummy midcard position and take the most valuable name they had at the time off of the posters. If a casual had seen a poster advertising Hulk Hogan vs ... they might have bought a ticket. To see Mr. America vs ... they would've had no reason.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts