Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wrestling's biggest, wrestling's greatest, wrestling's most popular - THE MAN - turns 63 today!

Happy birthday legend, icon etc.

·
Banned
6,218 Posts
Happy birthday to ******** :vince5

Reactions: scshaastin

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
I guess he'll need to Hulk Up before trying to blow out all those candles.

·
Registered
798 Posts
And every time I've seen him, it's made me PUKE - yellow and red!!... Hulk Hogan! You know damn well, I'm talking about you!!

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
I can't believe Hogan isn't that much younger than my parents, it's weird thinking that :lol Happy birthday, Hulkster.

Reactions: krillep

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
No, Terry Bollea turns 63 today, Hulk Hogan is only 38 and has a 12 inch penis (allegedly)

·
Registered
4,722 Posts
'When it comes crashing down and it hurts inside ...'

Happy Birthday to the saviour of Wrestling. When Hogan wasn't on TV the NFL tanked wrestling in the ratings :lol

·
Registered
13,584 Posts
Born 1953 that would make him 64

It's interesting he hasn't had a match in WWE in 11 years, that's longer than his 9 year run from 1993 to 2002.

Hogan's only wrestled 37 matches in wwe since the summer of 1993, broken down as:

15 matches on smackdown (singles vs Sean o haire, Jericho *2, Lesnar, angle, hhh)
8 matches on raw (3 singles vs regal, flair and angle)
3 houseshows
2 matches at Wrestlemania
2 matches at SummerSlam
2 matches at backlash
2 matches at judgment day
1 match at no way out, vengeance, king of the ring

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
Born 1953 that would make him 64

It's interesting he hasn't had a match in WWE in 11 years, that's longer than his 9 year run from 1993 to 2002.

Hogan's only wrestled 37 matches in wwe since the summer of 1993, broken down as:

15 matches on smackdown (singles vs Sean o haire, Jericho *2, Lesnar, angle, hhh)
8 matches on raw (3 singles vs regal, flair and angle)
3 houseshows
2 matches at Wrestlemania
2 matches at SummerSlam
2 matches at backlash
2 matches at judgment day
1 match at no way out, vengeance, king of the ring
but how is it interesting? hes got too old to wrestle, simple as that, most athletes would be out of their respected sport longer than they are in it, its not like hogan is still only in his 40s and he just stopped wrestling in wwe out of the blue for no reason.

hogan was in his 40s for most of the 90s so he was in that later stage of his career during the timeframe you mention plus he was in wcw for good chunk of that last run.

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
Name 1 good Hulk Hogan match, and maybe I'll consider liking him. But I've never liked him. I hated him before it was cool to hate him.

I rather say happy birthday than RIP....so fuck you Hulk, happy birthday the man who plays Hulk, Terry.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Name 1 good Hulk Hogan match, and maybe I'll consider liking him. But I've never liked him. I hated him before it was cool to hate him.

I rather say happy birthday than RIP....so fuck you Hulk, happy birthday the man who plays Hulk, Terry.
I could be a hipster and point to his body of work in Japan when he wasn't under orders to wrestle WWF Big Man Style, but lets just settle for the match with The Rock.

·
Registered
13,584 Posts
but how is it interesting? hes got too old to wrestle, simple as that, most athletes would be out of their respected sport longer than they are in it, its not like hogan is still only in his 40s and he just stopped wrestling in wwe out of the blue for no reason.

hogan was in his 40s for most of the 90s so he was in that later stage of his career during the timeframe you mention plus he was in wcw for good chunk of that last run.
Pro wrestling isn't other sports though. Most of the top stars of the 50s/60s/70s were wrestling into their 50s and 60s. Jerry Lawler is still active on us circuit pretty much weekly at 67 and after nearly dying of heart failure.

Issue with Hogan was injuries not age

·
#1 Somamaniac
13,667 Posts
Have an alright birthday sister

1 - 20 of 61 Posts