Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
You want it all but you can't have it.
2,986 Posts
In other words, if he fucks up TNA, he's going to run like a pussy.

Hogan in a nutshell.

·
Best In The World
4,752 Posts
thats funny vince is getting afraid?

yeh hulk thats correct!

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Classic hogan, saying stuff like this just to get a reaction.

So far it's working...

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
please fail ! please fail ! please fail !...and bischoff with you

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Actually bischoff in the productive team is not bad at all.

The guy might be an asshole but I have to say TNA's presentation got a lot better with him.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I'm wrong, you probably won't see me again because I'll be hightailing it out of here."
I think the part I put in bold means he thinks TNA won't bring him back. Hulk won't quit if he is getting paid good.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
he needs to be on the 1000th edition of raw!

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
At today's Impact tapings, the word about the "new concept" that Hulk Hogan was been saying would "change the business" and be "momentum-shifting" is something where TNA will be calling on their fans to film TNA wrestlers whenever they may encounter them, in or out of the ring.

It almost sounds like a TMZ-style "paparazzi" thing, with people trying to film the every move of the TNA wrestlers.

Early reports are that the idea isn't going over very well with the TNA locker room, with one person pointing out that Hogan is perhaps the last person who should promote something like this with the way his own personal videos are coming back to haunt him these days.

Welp Hulkster if you hold yourself to your word you won't make it to BFG this year. Then again, you will prolly quit only to come back 2 weeks later....and officially start using your real name, Terry Bollea.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts