Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Banned
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe...tory_About_HHH_Asking_Him_to_Return_More.html

- As noted, Hulk Hogan appeared on Huffington Post Live yesterday to promote WrestleMania XXX. Here are some highlights:

* He talked about how Triple H saw him at a Toys R Us charity event in New York City a few years ago. Triple H came up to him and asked, "When are you coming home?" Hogan didn't think Vince McMahon wanted him back but Triple H told him that Vince wanted him home. Hogan noted that TNA public relations worker Mike Weber was standing next to him when Triple H made those comments.

* Hogan once again said "never say never" when it comes to working a match again but said he will never do a leg drop again. He talked about having fun in the ring with John Cena and The Wyatt Family last week.

* Hogan said he and The Ultimate Warrior don't speak that much but he's excited to see Warrior be inducted this year.
LEL at Hunter not giving a fuck about that guy :lmao

· Premium Member
2,140 Posts
Wrestlers tend to exaggerate and lie from time to tiem, it is proven in Hogan's autobiography that he constantly lies.

I would seriously be surprised if that meeting with HHH ever took place.

Same with the thing about doing the legdrop. It is common knowledge that Hogan is such a liar that he most likely could in fact do leg drops of the top rope, but he is a lazy ass selfish bitch who does not care for his fans so he refuses to give the fans what they want

· Registered
1,839 Posts
Wrestlers tend to exaggerate and lie from time to tiem, it is proven in Hogan's autobiography that he constantly lies.

I would seriously be surprised if that meeting with HHH ever took place.

Same with the thing about doing the legdrop. It is common knowledge that Hogan is such a liar that he most likely could in fact do leg drops of the top rope, but he is a lazy ass selfish bitch who does not care for his fans so he refuses to give the fans what they want
Although I agree that anything almost anything Hogan says can be called in question, your comment about the legdrop smacks of bitterness for some reason. If you seriously believe Hogan would be safe to do his legdrop with his injury history you're deluded.

· Premium Member
2,140 Posts
Although I agree that anything almost anything Hogan says can be called in question, your comment about the legdrop smacks of bitterness for some reason. If you seriously believe Hogan would be safe to do his legdrop with his injury history you're deluded.
Have you ever heard about a word called sarcasm? Please Look it up for future references

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.