Wrestling Forum banner

Hulk Hogan Spoils plan with Jerry Lawler ?

4240 Views 32 Replies 30 Participants Last post by  BornBad
I think it's great for Jim Hart to go back to the WWE as Jerry Lawers manager at wrestlemania,I just hope it's not a one off like the Rock

http://twitter.com/HulkHogan4Real/status/43317286123220992
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Banned
4,476 Posts
That's actually really interesting.

· Registered
5,432 Posts
Hulk hogan just got more people watching WWE

It's a bit like when tony schiavone gave away mankind was winning the WWF title on nitro. I bet Bischoff, Hogan and Russo sat down and thought of a way to ruin WWE plans but instead they have created more interest fpalm

· Registered
6,867 Posts
I am sure vince will be not too pleased once he hears of this. he might end up nixing the whole idea just to get back at hogan and TNA.
That's what Hogan wants. That's not what Hogan is going to get.

· Registered
587 Posts
And this , right here, is why I don't get the whole 'rock sold out' rubbish from people who claim to be wrestling fans.

I'd rather the people who entertain me end up like Dwayne Johnson , than bitter, broken fuck ups like Hogan and Flair.

Its sad to see what not being able to let go does to wrestlers who were the absolute best in their time.

· Premium Member
294 Posts
And this , right here, is why I don't get the whole 'rock sold out' rubbish from people who claim to be wrestling fans.

I'd rather the people who entertain me end up like Dwayne Johnson , than bitter, broken fuck ups like Hogan and Flair.

Its sad to see what not being able to let go does to wrestlers who were the absolute best in their time.

Very true. Hogan is an idiot.

· Registered
5,733 Posts
Dude, I like Hart. This just made me kinda almost sorta care about Lawler if true.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.